Council for Secular Humanism
The Council for Secular Humanism (CSH) cultivates rational inquiry, ethical values, and human development through the advancement of secular humanism. To carry out its mission the Council for Secular Humanism sponsors publications, programs, and organizes meetings and other group activities.
The Council's specific objectives are:
- To promote secular humanist principles to the public, media, and policy-makers
- To provide secular humanist activities and communities to serve the needs of nonreligious people and foster human enrichment
- To demonstrate the viability of the secular humanist eupraxophy as an alternative naturalistic life-stance
- To engage in research relating to the critical examination of religious and supernatural claims and the humanist outlook
- To conduct educational programs for all age levels
CSH is a nonprofit organization. Free Inquiry, published six times a year, is its official journal.