Health and Identification Requirements
What you should know about Health and Identification Requirements when you Travel.
- The route and program of the trip may vary according to policies and regulations, weather conditions, seasonal changes, safety reasons and wildlife encounters.
- It is compulsory to wear a life vest during all dinghy rides between the ship and the shore.
- Flexibility is essential in order to cope with nature's outstanding features.
- Guests must be in suitable good physical condition for outings.
- There are immunization requirements for travel to Brazil.
- Be sure to check for the most up-to-date information by talking to your personal healthcare provider and your local public heath department for the latest in disease prevention and control. Please do this immediately. It may be recommended that you receive shots months prior to departure.
- A good on-line resource is the Center for Disease Control official website at www.cdc.gov/travel.
- A CFI Travel Club member has had a good experience with Passport Health USA at http://www.passporthealthusa.com/. This link is provided as a courtesy. CFI Travel Club does not have any connection with this company nor does it guarantee the quality of its services.
- The link http://travel.state.gov/ provides the latest in passport and travel suggestions for the U.S. government.
- It is wise to make two copies of your passport, bring one with you and leave one at home. Also bring two extra passport photos in case of passport loss or theft.
- Do make copies of all important documents, like credit cards, driver’s license and medical information and leave a copy with a family member or friend.
- The Brazilian Embassy will only issue visas at the earliest 90 days before travel.
- We are tentatively going to add the link for the visa service and visa requirements with instructions in early February per the travel advice we have received.
- Do get three extra passport photos if you are having new ones shot. At the moment you will need to provide one for your visa.
- We will advise you by email or phone once the visa information is known.
All times, itinerary and pricing is subject to change at any time.