July 19, 2013
- What is the difference between a skeptic and a free lunch?
Answer: One is given to doubt, while the other may be doubted it’s given.
- What was the skeptic’s favorite beer after a workout?
Answer: A stout.
- What is sillier than a ghost hunter reporting a ghost?
Answer: A ghost hunter reporting two ghosts.
- What was Houdini’s favorite tune?
Answer: “Unchained Melody.”
- How was Houdini like high water?
Answer: Tide up.
- How is meeting James Randi like exiting a labyrinth?
Answer: You are a-mazed.
- How is a jazz musician like a monster?
Answer: He’s a boogie man.
- What was a flirtatious Countess Dracula’s response when she was rejected?
Answer: Vamp ire.
- When is a fabric like a psychic’s victim?
Answer: When it’s a seersucker.
- When should one be especially skeptical?
Answer: When there’s “no doubt.”
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.