February 3, 2015
- What did the mistake-prone clairvoyant do after making another error?
Answer: Offered a re-vision.
- What did Houdini reply to the medium who, arrested as a fraud, asked for his help?
Answer: “My hands are tied.”
- If ghosthunters sold their equipment and donned red wigs, white greasepaint, and polka dotted suits, what would they become?
Answer: Less clownlike than before.
- How likely is it that a ghosthunter will find a real haunted house?
Answer: Not a ghost of a chance!
- How did the religious believer injure himself?
Answer: He made too great a leap of faith.
- In the acronym MUFON (Mutual UFO Network), what should “UFO” really stand for?
Answer: Unfathomably Foolish Obsession.
- How does the Skepcook suggest pronouncing donut?
Answer: “Do not.”
- What could a question about relics and their repositories (reliquaries) be called?
Answer: A relic query.
- What was Jesus’ purported burial cloth called before it was in its final home and was sometimes taken on tour?
Answer: The Shroud a-tourin’.
- What did the skeptic say about reports of a monster clam?
Answer: Extraordinary clams require extraordinary evidence.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.