March 26, 2015
- What word describes the paranormalists’ huge claims?
- How did the ghost horse react when he came upon a spectral rattlesnake?
Answer: He was spooked.
- What could we call the repository of mythic beasts that are no longer regarded as viable?
Answer: Crypt o’ zoology.
- What did the congregation call their pastor who insisted on modernizing biblical language?
Answer: An a-“thee”-ist.
- What happened to the magician’s assistant who was tired of vanishing and coming back?
Answer: She decided to diss appear.
- What did the great agnostic Robert G. Ingersoll disbelieve about himself?
Answer: That he had an immortal Inger-soul.
- What did the contrarian funeral director buy?
Answer: A hearse of a different color.
- What would a too-stiff imitator of Yours Truly be?
Answer: A wooden Nickell.
- What could we call simulacra (pictures seen in random forms like inkblots) when they are particularly astonishing?
- Among monster claims, what cryptid seems to have presented the least challenge to explain?
Answer: The Stupidcabra.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.