December 21, 2016
More funny riddles from a skeptical view.
1) What did the astrologer cast for the rowing enthusiast?
Answer: An oarer’s scope.
2) How are a hungry drunk and a thirsty extraterrestrial somewhat similar?
Answer: One is “in his cups” without a saucer, the other in his saucer without a cup.
3) When is a doubter ineffective?
Answer: When he’s doubted.
4) Where did the crying icon first show up?
5) What kind of sandwich would describe the drunken paranormalist?
Answer: Baloney on rye.
6) What does the debunker think is usually a better term for unidentified flying objects (UFOs)—when it’s suitably acronymed?
Answer: Confusingly Reported Aerial Phenomena.
7) What must the crooked preacher do after he’s caught?
Answer: Faith the music.
8) How might a fairy tale by a witty writer begin?
Answer: “Puns upon a time. . . .”
9) What does the rhyming religious composer typically write?
Answer: Long wrong songs.
10) If the spirit world were real, what might be a phrase in its anthem?
Answer: “One nation, invisible.”Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.