October 10, 2017
1) A poorly made Yeti snow sculpture would be called what?
Answer: Truly an Abominable Snowman.
2) What was said of the sweet-toothed psychic?
Answer: He was an éclair-voyant.
3) An expedition to secure a Bigfoot’s corpse would consist of what?
Answer: Trekking, tracking. and trucking—if not outright tricking.
4) What could we call a non-partisan political “talking head”?
Answer: An Inde-pundit.
5) After his burglary of the New Age shop, why did the thief give two versions of his crime?
Answer: He wanted to be a second-story man.
6) What would the Russian leader be if he were to act really sophisticated?
Answer: Putin on the Ritz.
7) A refined folktale about a vanishing debutante might be called what?
Answer: An urbane legend.
8) What type of person would mischievously substitute a simple magnifying glass for a New Age friend’s scrying mirror?
Answer: A specular humanist.
9) How was it supposed the spider ghosts communicated?
Answer: Via the Weird, Wild Web.
10) What element of virtual reality did the armchair ghost hunter employ?
Answer: Night-vision Googles.
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.