The Celebrity Xpedition
CFI’s exclusive, full charter of the Celebrity Xpedition combines the best of both worlds: the all-inclusive services of a major cruise line plus the open, casual, and intimate environment of a smaller, exploratory ship. Xpedition has the highest guest-satisfaction rating and the highest guest-to-staff ratio in the entire Celebrity fleet, so you and your fellow travelers will be in good hands.
- Celebrity Cruises offers a truly seamless, all-inclusive, environmentally conscious vacation that delivers superlative service from beginning to end.
- Celebrity is the only major cruise line, with the best hardware, in the Galápagos Islands.
- Our naturalists are the best in Galápagos. All are certified by Galápagos National Park.
- Celebrity Xpedition offers an open environment—open seating, open bridge, open galley.
- Casual dress code: Bermuda shorts and a golf shirt are perfectly acceptable for dinner.
What’s Included in Your Ten-Night Galápagos Expedition
- Meet-and-greet services at the Quito airport for all airport transfers and tours.
- Two-night pre-cruise and one-night post-cruise hotel accommodations at the JW Marriott.
- VIP check-in and check-out at the hotel.
- Full-day guided tour of historic Quito, including a visit to the equatorial line at Middle of the World Park.
- Meals and beverages while on tour and at the hotel, including a welcome dinner at a local gourmet restaurant.
- Luggage service, including compliance with mandatory Galápagos agricultural inspection of all luggage at the hotel before departure and flight check-in with distribution of boarding passes at the hotel. Luggage is delivered directly to your stateroom from the hotel in Quito.
- Round-trip airfare: Quito-Baltra-Quito.
- Park entrance fee and Galápagos Tourist Card fee.
- Airport meet-and-greet service by Celebrity Xpedition naturalists.
- Transfers to and from pier to board Celebrity Xpedition Zodiacs.
- Seven-night, all-inclusive Celebrity Xpedition cruise.
- Upon return to Quito on Sunday, optional shopping tour to local craft market (time permitting) and farewell dinner at the JW Marriott.
- All gratuities.