Center for Inquiry–DC Ninth Anniversary Celebration & Fundraiser
The Center for Inquiry–DC is bidding a fond farewell to outgoing Executive Director Melody Hensley, and celebrating the achievements of its ninth year in our nation's capital! We are very pleased to host this year's event in the Cullen Room of Busboys and Poets 5th & K, one of DC's premier cultural venues. Registration includes a full dinner and open bar.
Program will include:
- Melody Hensley, former Executive Director, Center for Inquiry–DC
- Ed Beck, Executive Director, Center for Inquiry–DC and Senior Policy Analyst, CFI Office of Public Policy
- Ronald Lindsay, President and CEO of the Center for Inquiry
- Nick Little, Vice President and General Counsel of the Center for Inquiry
- 2014-2015 Volunteer Recognition
- 2015 Freethinker of the Year Award
- Door Prizes
- Socializing with fellow freethinkers!
Registration: $55; Premier Seating: $100
$55 Registration includes a full dinner with:
- Choice of four entrees (including vegetarian and vegan option)
- Open bar
- Appetizer and Dessert
- Unlimited fountain drinks and coffee
$100 Premier Seating includes full dinner as per above plus:
- Reserved seating
- $45 Tax Deductible Contribution
There a few steps between the main area and the Cullen Room. Separate entrance is available for wheelchair access. People with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations or who have questions about physical access may email ebeck [at] centerforinquiry [dot] net in advance of the event.