3 of 5
Homosexuals were made to be Homosexuals (Merged)
Posted: 07 March 2011 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2011-03-05
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 03:31 PM

I have never been a troll. But I do know this name is used for anything forum members want it to mean. If you don’t like someone all you have to do is call him a troll or spammer. That’s like keeping black people out of while clubs and that’s called racism. They have laws in the states that will over ride your trolling rules so I wouldn’t push the ban button if I were you. You don’t need to come into my threads. Do you walk into all the bars you see while walking down the street and call everyone a drunk?

Just go play in another thread and I won’t bother you. I’m putting up my own threads so I’ll leave yours alone.

I believe you’re a 12 year old child. Prove that you’re not.

You’re out of your element, Uneducated, You’re clearly a Child busting in on an Adult conversation.

Posted: 07 March 2011 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-03-07

Hello Too Much Coffee,

Yes, it does make for interesting discussion.  I’m open to topic’s as long as it’s not anger based, that just feeds and defeats all good.
I guess I’m in the thoughts that man & Woman were created separate, yet to become one in a Higher Conscienceless.  Through a Spiritual bond, an Energy bond. Much like our DNA strands entwine male/ female become together become One. Something bigger than us.  Being basically a Het female I find it hard to comprehend that certain levels can be attained in a one sex relationship. Having experienced and stand by all sides. It’s just MHO that both male & female are meant for more than we perceive. If we surpass our human obstacles.

Posted: 07 March 2011 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  637
Joined  2010-07-01
Scndthe2nd - 07 March 2011 09:57 AM
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 03:31 PM

I have never been a troll. But I do know this name is used for anything forum members want it to mean. If you don’t like someone all you have to do is call him a troll or spammer. That’s like keeping black people out of while clubs and that’s called racism. They have laws in the states that will over ride your trolling rules so I wouldn’t push the ban button if I were you. You don’t need to come into my threads. Do you walk into all the bars you see while walking down the street and call everyone a drunk?

Just go play in another thread and I won’t bother you. I’m putting up my own threads so I’ll leave yours alone.

I believe you’re a 12 year old child. Prove that you’re not.

You’re out of your element, Uneducated, You’re clearly a Child busting in on an Adult conversation.

You hit the nail on the head, but I think you were a hair off on the age. Considering his level of education of his posts, I’m thinking he’s an 18 year old drop out who thinks (like most 18 year old children) that he has all the answers and that everyone else is stupid. Read some of his other posts. Some of them are lol dumb.

Posted: 07 March 2011 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2009-01-24
ExMachina - 07 March 2011 03:19 PM

I’m thinking he’s an 18 year old drop out who thinks (like most 18 year old children) that he has all the answers and that everyone else is stupid. Read some of his other posts. Some of them are lol dumb.

My vote’s for untreated schizophrenia. Or something else that includes delusions of grandeur.

Signature 

“From the faith that you release comes an atheist peace.”
“I’m materialist, I ain’t no deist! It’s there for all to see, so don’t talk of hidden mystery with me.”
“Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.”

Posted: 07 March 2011 06:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  2009-01-24

Hmm… http://atheistforums.org/thread-5958.html

A psychiatric disorder mixed with alcoholism, maybe?

Dude, you really need to listen to the people in that thread and see a psychiatrist.

Signature 

“From the faith that you release comes an atheist peace.”
“I’m materialist, I ain’t no deist! It’s there for all to see, so don’t talk of hidden mystery with me.”
“Credulous at best, your desire to believe in angels in the hearts of men.”

Posted: 07 March 2011 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  637
Joined  2010-07-01
cmbf117 - 07 March 2011 06:51 PM
ExMachina - 07 March 2011 03:19 PM

I’m thinking he’s an 18 year old drop out who thinks (like most 18 year old children) that he has all the answers and that everyone else is stupid. Read some of his other posts. Some of them are lol dumb.

My vote’s for untreated schizophrenia. Or something else that includes delusions of grandeur.

I think you’re on to something here. Add paranoid to the schizophrenia and I think you’ve nailed his condition.

Posted: 07 March 2011 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

See, it doesn’t take the Administrator long to ban the psychos.  Doesn’t it make all of you feel good that you are well adjusted since you haven’t been banned. LOL LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 07 April 2011 11:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  4400
Joined  2010-08-15

How’s this for a conversation starter

Archaeologists Find ‘Gay Caveman’ Near Prague
William Lee Adams ~  Science

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2011/04/07/135212785/researchers-dig-up-homosexual-or-transsexual-caveman-near-prague?ps=cprs
Kamila Remisova Vesinova
and her team of researchers from the Czech Archeological Society believe they have unearthed the remains of an early homosexual man.

So they think this 5,000-year old skeleton was buried as a women would be in the Corded Ware culture,
His head was pointed east rather than west,
he was surrounded by domestic jugs
rather than by hammers, flint knives and weapons as a man would have been.

Kamila said that during this period burial ritual seemed to be taken very seriously and she didn’t think this was a mistake or anything like that.

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 08 April 2011 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

John Hawks describes the news as “absolutely bad science reporting.” (For some reason I am unable to add a link to his blog.)

“I have few comments, and really none at all about the archaeology in question. All they did was outreach for their ongoing work, talking about its possible scientific importance. Good for them!

My criticism is limited to the Telegraph and the (at this count) hundreds of press outlets all over the world who have breathlessly repeated the “gay caveman” story. Heck, they’ve even raided Wikipedia.

Dudes! I could be wrong, but I think that to have a “gay caveman”, you need a skeleton that is both gay and a caveman. And this ain’t either!”

Here is a LINK to a PressTV report.

Posted: 08 April 2011 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2011-02-11

Seems they found the Skeleton of Jack Black’s character in Year One.

He was a lousy hunter so he was buried as a gatherer.  Doesn’t mean he was gay or a transexual.

Scott

Signature 

Imagine being a free-thinking intellectual from Seattle living in the Heart of the Bible Belt.  Where everyone regularly follows the chuch of Fox News.  Receives their sermons from Rush Limbaugh.  Invocation from Glenn Beck.  And Sarah Palin is their Prophet….

IF there’s a Hell…..  I found it.

Posted: 08 April 2011 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Total Posts:  4400
Joined  2010-08-15

Doug, I’d forgotten about that other thread on Homosexuality, this thread probably should get merged to that…
you think?

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/10079/P30/

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 08 April 2011 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14
citizenschallenge.pm - 08 April 2011 12:51 PM

Doug, I’d forgotten about that other thread on Homosexuality, this thread probably should get merged to that…
you think?

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/10079/P30/

OK, done.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 11 April 2011 07:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2005-01-14
drmcatcher1111 - 07 March 2011 03:11 PM

I guess I’m in the thoughts that man & Woman were created separate, yet to become one in a Higher Conscienceless.  Through a Spiritual bond, an Energy bond. Much like our DNA strands entwine male/ female become together become One. Something bigger than us.  Being basically a Het female I find it hard to comprehend that certain levels can be attained in a one sex relationship. Having experienced and stand by all sides. It’s just MHO that both male & female are meant for more than we perceive. If we surpass our human obstacles.

I don’t know about “Higher Conscienceless” (or did you mean “Higher Consciousness”?).  Even as an atheist, I believe in Spirit, which I define as just a shorthand way of describing all higher level yearnings (above mere material needs I mean).  But at the same time, I find talk about “spiritual bonds and Energy bonds” pretty meaningless.  Yes we were “designed” (by Evolution, if you want to call that a higher power) to mate with one another, male and female, in order to produce offspring.  But lets face it Mankind has never felt limited by what nature designed us to be.  smile

Posted: 11 April 2011 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
advocatus - 11 April 2011 07:04 AM

Yes we were “designed” (by Evolution, if you want to call that a higher power) to mate with one another, male and female, in order to produce offspring.  But lets face it Mankind has never felt limited by what nature designed us to be.  smile

Hmm, I don’t know about that, advocatus. A straight man was designed to mate with a woman and a gay man was designed to mate with a man. I wouldn’t complicate it.

Posted: 15 April 2011 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2005-01-14

I see what you’re saying.  We can’t really do anything completely opposed to our nature.  As a matter of fact, with the world population as it is, it would be just like natural selection to begin shifting mankind’s sexual energies towards a less reproductive direction.  Me, I’m just trying to make conversation.

3 of 5