E.T.‘s Face Found In Tree Trunk
Posted: 28 February 2011 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3063
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

Spooked Pete Burford was chopping wood when the face of the alien in Steven Spielberg’s hit 1980s blockbuster stared back at him.

He quickly called shocked wife Sylvia after making the discovery in the trunk of a poplar tree at his yard in Elderfield, near Tewkesbury, Glos.

Pete, 72, of Staunton, Glos., said he was completely stunned when the image stared right back at him.

He said: ”It’s probably just one of those things in the tree, but it so looks like E.T. I couldn’t believe it.”

Wife Sylvia, 73, quickly remembered seeing what looked like a UFO 40 years ago and now the couple believe extra-terrestrials are trying to get in contact.

Apparently Jesus and the Virgin Mary are on vacation so the aliens are picking up the slack.  I’d better keep a look out lest a yeti try sticking its face in my toast.

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 28 February 2011 05:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

tongue laugh I don’t know where you find this stuff!!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 01 March 2011 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1805
Joined  2005-07-20

I remember E.T. ... It was such a heart-wrenching kids flick with a Neil Diamond theme song during Stephen Spielberg’s haydays… I loved that movie when I was a child.  smile

But what crap it was… so full of it… now-a-days when I think of it with a skeptical and engineering brain… it was pretty, but so wrong.  I can enjoy the romantics, I just wish they weren’t so full of it.

I’ve got a butter cup squash here… I swear it looks just like Muammar Kaddafi.  LOL

Signature 

I saw a happy rainbow recently.