My Favorite Christian Quotes
Posted: 28 February 2011 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2011-02-28

The religious beast in the minds of Christians is much stronger than I ever thought before. No wonder God needed laws to condemn the beast to death.

Not one Christian, either Catholic or Protestant, will admit to understanding the feet of iron and clay.

Christendom is another excuse for righteous Christians to be like the Jewish Pharisees who elevated themselves above the Sadducees.

A Christian’s idea of exposing a false prophet is to hear a newsflash about a mass killing involving a preacher and his following.

A Christian internet forum is used by sinners to keep out any other sinners who don’t agree with them.

Christians need the Bible to be the word of God. Otherwise they couldn’t hear the word talking to them.

The name of Jesus Christ to a Christian is like a pacifier to a toddler.

A committed Christian is a righteous person who does everything right in his own eyes without ever realizing how blind he is.

A wise Christian understands how much the world loves him and his wisdom.

Monks prove that Christianity isn’t from God.

A friend in Jesus who has many Christian friends cannot preach the gospel.

Only God knows what’s in the DNA of every Christian who says he loves Jesus.

Christians can hide in this world but the world they don’t understand knows their hiding places.

Over a billion Christians are fooled everyday, that sounds like a McDonald’s religion to me.

The only difference between Satan worshippers and Christian worshippers is that Satan worshippers use the correct name of the two.

The idea of hell is the most discussed subject in Christian internet forums with their false gods a second favorite of theirs.

After Christians die, their first memories won’t be about dying.

A serious Bible student will understand everything but the truth.

A recovered alcoholic will understand more about the truth in two years than all the Christians combined since Christianity was started by pagan worshippers 17 centuries ago.

Posted: 28 February 2011 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2010-06-07

Well, I can see why the Christians ban you.

Posted: 28 February 2011 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2011-02-28
Gnostikosis - 28 February 2011 05:39 PM

They hate the truth with a passion and I have hundreds of quotes like this to get them to see how much of a liar they are.

Posted: 28 February 2011 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1332
Joined  2010-06-07
bjhulk - 28 February 2011 05:42 PM
Gnostikosis - 28 February 2011 05:39 PM

They hate the truth with a passion and I have hundreds of quotes like this to get them to see how much of a liar they are.

Yes, but you have to admit you’ve given them no reason to trust you.

You think a chosen one will recognize your gospel for what it is. Has anyone?

Problem with Prophets is they get a little bit of inspiration, some spiritual experience which changes their life and then run amok for the next 20 to 30 years thinking every thought is divinely inspired. Everything that comes out of their mouth is gospel.

Moses is claimed the greatest among prophets but even he screwed up.

I believe you have some spiritual experience that you believe was divinely inspired. It’s not uncommon. It’s changed your life and now you spend all this time on the internet looking for what.  Another chosen to validate your experience? Someone to lead to this new realization of truth you’ve had?