UFO(s) Over Chicago
Posted: 03 April 2011 04:11 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1071
Joined  2007-06-20

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/bizarre&id=8050260

Not sure what they are just yet, but I know what they aren’t: Extraterrestrial Interplanetary Spacecraft!

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 03 April 2011 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

At the time I post this, the article said

April 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS)—Mysterious lights spotted Saturday night in Chicago were actually part of a memorial to victims of child abuse.

Sky lanterns made out of paper bags!

Don’t worry, the UFO nutters will just claim it’s all part of a government conspiracy!

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 16 April 2011 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4392
Joined  2010-08-15
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 03 April 2011 08:11 PM

At the time I post this, the article said

April 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS)—Mysterious lights spotted Saturday night in Chicago were actually part of a memorial to victims of child abuse.

Sky lanterns made out of paper bags!

Don’t worry, the UFO nutters will just claim it’s all part of a government conspiracy!

Well Yeah!  . . . and we can’t even tell you how we manipulated that memorial demonstration to be timed so perfectly with the arrival. 
And the Google images of the hole in Lake Michigan (which might have helped locate their base)  that has also been mysteriously photoshop’ed.  How do you explain that? ... and, if it’s not the government, well must be the Carlisle Group acquiring more alien assets.

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 16 April 2011 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Joined  2011-03-12

I got it! I got it! The space aliens are coming to vote in the next election! (Several times!)

Hay, it’s no more outrageous then dead people voting and at least the aliens are still breathing!

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 24 April 2011 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4858
Joined  2007-10-05

C’mon EOC, let’s get realistic. If dead people couldn’t vote LBJ never would have been elected to Congress. How would have that have changed history? No one would have chanted “Hey, hey, LBJ, how many kids have you killed today?”

Besides, if aliens are invading all we need to do is play Slim Whitman through our air raid sirens.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 24 April 2011 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2011-03-12

Besides, if aliens are invading all we need to do is play Slim Whitman through our air raid sirens.

Well now, if that doesn’t drive them off, we’ll just make them suffer through the next presidential campiegn! If that isn’t enough to drive them off the planet, nothing will!

Signature