5 of 10
Osama Bin Laden 1957-2011 (Merged)
Posted: 05 May 2011 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  491
Joined  2008-02-25
Rocinante - 05 May 2011 10:26 AM

Who brings a squirt gun to a HK MP5 fight?  LOL

OK, so they weren’t entirely prepared for an HK MP5 fight.  However, had they needed to climb monkey bars or run an obstacle course, they would have been ready!

Posted: 05 May 2011 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Total Posts:  1071
Joined  2007-06-20
brightfut - 05 May 2011 05:22 PM

However, had they needed to climb monkey bars or run an obstacle course, they would have been ready!

As Jerry Seinfeld says, “Why are terrorists always working out on the monkey bars?  Has there ever been a war where the decisive battle was fought on a children’s playground?”

monkeybars.jpg

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Total Posts:  2714
Joined  2011-04-24
Rocinante - 05 May 2011 05:40 PM
brightfut - 05 May 2011 05:22 PM

However, had they needed to climb monkey bars or run an obstacle course, they would have been ready!

As Jerry Seinfeld says, “Why are terrorists always working out on the monkey bars?  Has there ever been a war where the decisive battle was fought on a children’s playground?”

monkeybars.jpg

LOL Thats only propaganda,pics that make it look like their going though intense training.Those pics are like saying, look out you secular western slobs,we are serious!Why else would you take pics of yourself working out?

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Joined  2008-02-25

haha;  I was going to put a picture or a video of that Al Caida training film on my post but I didn’t want the FBI to know that I was watching Al Caida recruitment videos.

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

5598245.jpg

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
George - 05 May 2011 06:19 PM

5598245.jpg

Exactly!

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Joined  2008-02-25
mid atlantic - 05 May 2011 06:10 PM

Thats only propaganda,pics that make it look like their going though intense training.Those pics are like saying, look out you secular western slobs,we are serious!Why else would you take pics of yourself working out?

Yes, nothing says you’re serious more than men on monkey bars.  I used to do that when I was six years old!  You’re right though.  That’s what THEY think.  What’s going to be in the next video?  Al Caida trainees taking Zumba classes?

Posted: 05 May 2011 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
mid atlantic - 05 May 2011 06:25 PM

5598245.jpg

Exactly!

Exactly? Exactly what? The secular western slobs say “Look out, you secular western slobs”?  question

Posted: 05 May 2011 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
brightfut - 05 May 2011 06:26 PM
mid atlantic - 05 May 2011 06:10 PM

Thats only propaganda,pics that make it look like their going though intense training.Those pics are like saying, look out you secular western slobs,we are serious!Why else would you take pics of yourself working out?

Yes, nothing says you’re serious more than men on monkey bars.  I used to do that when I was six years old!  You’re right though.  That’s what THEY think.  What’s going to be in the next video?  Al Caida trainees taking Zumba classes?

If they master zumba I know we are doomed tongue rolleye I think the U.S. media are really the ones most responsible for showing those images,trying to pump up society’s paranoia so they watch more news.

Signature 

Posted: 05 May 2011 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
George - 05 May 2011 06:46 PM
mid atlantic - 05 May 2011 06:25 PM

5598245.jpg

Exactly!

Exactly? Exactly what? The secular western slobs say “Look out, you secular western slobs”?  question

Its propaganda all the same,to make the U.S. Army look like badasses.

Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2011 04:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Total Posts:  348
Joined  2006-11-27

It looks to me like the terrorist monkey bars are stronger.  They appear to be steel and can support four men, while ours are wooden and look a little flimsy with just one.  Maybe we’re entering some sort of military training equipment arms race?

Signature 

If we’re not laughing, they’re winning.

Posted: 06 May 2011 07:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
mid atlantic - 05 May 2011 07:09 PM

Propaganda doesn’t necessarily equal false. 

When a handful of U.S. military go into a compound they have never been to before, not knowing exactly who or what is on the inside of its walls, in a country surrounded by 169,708,300 America-hating people, and then get up close and personal with the world’s most wanted man, take him out with limited fire, remove his body, destroy one of their own malfunctioning helicopters to keep it from falling into the wrong hands, and then make it out without a single U.S. team member getting killed…guess what?  That is badass! 

I give complete credit to President Obama for having the stones to make the tough decision.  I will also give complete credit to the U.S. military for actually being badasses.

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 06 May 2011 07:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Joined  2011-04-24
Rocinante - 06 May 2011 07:07 AM

When a handful of U.S. military go into a compound they have never been to before, not knowing exactly who or what is on the inside of its walls, in a country surrounded by 169,708,300 America-hating people, and then get up close and personal with the world’s most wanted man, take him out with limited fire, remove his body, destroy one of their own malfunctioning helicopters to keep it from falling into the wrong hands, and then make it out without a single U.S. team member getting killed…guess what?  That is badass! 

I give complete credit to President Obama for having the stones to make the tough decision.  I will also give complete credit to the U.S. military for actually being badasses.

True enough,but im not talking about the armys P.T. program,just saying that showing pics or films of people going through training are probably ment to give a certain type of impression.

Signature 

Posted: 06 May 2011 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
Rocinante - 06 May 2011 07:07 AM

And do you believe he is dead even without pics???

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 06 May 2011 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Joined  2007-06-20
traveler - 06 May 2011 09:52 AM

And do you believe he is dead even without pics???

Yes I do. 

A conspiracy of massive proportions would be required to say he was dead when he wasn’t.

Obama would have to be in on it. 

All of Obama’s closest advisers would have to be in on it.

Senators would have to be in on it.

The military would have to be in on it.

The elite unit who was credited with killing him would have to be in on it.

The intelligence agencies that provided the intelligence would have to be in on it.

The people who knew the dead bodies whose pictures we do have would have to be in on it.

Even al-Qaeda, who now confirms he was killed, would have to be in on it.

Hatching such a conspiracy and keeping it going would be more difficult than hunting down and killing bin laden. 

Don’t get me wrong, I want to see the pictures.  I disagree with the decision not to release them.  Any conflicting reports ala timelines, how it went down, etc., are more easily explained due to the fog of war, simple misunderstandings in the relaying of details from those who were there to their superiors, to theirs, to theirs eventually working its way to the media.  Combine that with the very real possibility that many details are probably being purposely withheld or even altered to protect intelligence sources and other people, including a possibility of someone who decided they wanted $25,000,000!

Signature 

—James Madison

5 of 10