newbie Gordon
Posted: 15 May 2011 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2011-05-14

hi all,

my name is Gordon Martin Biveira, and for the last 11 years i have been witness to and experienced the extra ordinary.

I am an indian by birth, but would rather call myself an earthling, who has many friends and colleagues, of varied color and culture from all around the world.

The story I want to tell, starts in Goa, India. It is the time of the millenium, and Goa is one of the top party destinations on the globe. A young banker, who is a senior treasury professional, boards a plane from Dubai to Goa for the greatest party of all time.

What folowed is, an involvement with an occult psychedellic trance sect, haunting, schizoprenia, sucidal depression and rage, mind control, halucination, magic, telepathy, and other paranormal events.

There is a being, its name is Lucifer or Satan, and i want to prove it exists here and now, as well as leave testimony to the whole bag of tricks it carries around.

please follow my posts wtih a broad, enquiring, curious and scientific mind.

thank you.

Signature 

Atheism - The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason,  creating everything which magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.  Makes perfect sense.

Posted: 15 May 2011 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

I’m intrigued. No one else has managed to prove the existence of a ‘satan’. Be my guest! grin

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 15 May 2011 10:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

Welcome Gordon.  Well, be our guest.  Try to prove the existence of “The Light Barer” (AKA Lucifer), who is not the same as Satan.  Two different characters and stories.  That is actually a misconception, but be our guest and prove their existence.  This could be interesting.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 15 May 2011 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Welcome, Gordon.  Please be aware that testimony of events that I cannot duplicate for myself cannot be used as proof of their existence or of conclusions based on them.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.