3 of 3
24 Dumb Things People Waste Their Money On
Posted: 25 November 2012 08:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  348
Joined  2006-11-27

Perhaps there’s a place for my talents as a rock “whisperer”.  Did you know all mineral pets could be taught to “sit” and “stay”, talented stones might learn to “roll over”, and some smaller breeds could even learn to “Fly”, (with a little assistance)?

Signature 

If we’re not laughing, they’re winning.

Posted: 25 November 2012 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  3159
Joined  2011-08-15

Had a pet rock once. Never could train the darn thing. It turned out to be dumb as a, well ... . It was one of those mixed breeds, part sedimentary, part metamorphic. I took it back to the quarry and got a pure bred igneous. Took it to a rock show. It sparkled.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 27 November 2012 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  776
Joined  2009-07-17
citizenschallenge.pm - 20 November 2012 09:31 AM
mid atlantic - 06 June 2011 04:01 PM
George - 06 June 2011 01:30 PM
Dead Monky - 06 June 2011 01:06 PM

“Hey!  It’s not wasting money to pay for [insert thing].  I buy it all the time.”

Hey! It’s not wasting money to pay for expensive male haircuts. I buy it all the time. Haircuts, cheap or expensive, look almost the same for the first week or so. But since I only get a haircut every two to three months, it makes sense to spend a little more and not having to run back every two weeks. I actually spend less this way.  cool smirk

You can get exellent haircuts that aren’t expensive, just do it yourself excaim

I tried that for a while.  It’s works great… so long as your going for the punked out look.

My wife’s a licensed cosmetologist, so she cuts my hair. However, I’m in ‘long hair’ mode so haven’t had it cut for almost two years now… wink

Take care,

Derek

Signature 

“It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good—and less trouble.”—Mark Twain

3 of 3