2 of 2
Ann Coulter Ammo
Posted: 05 October 2007 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2007-03-11
Jayhox - 20 October 2006 09:19 AM

OK, I know there are a lot of Ann Coulter fans on this board.  :wink:

Does anyone have a good link which really exposes her lies and hatred?  I have a couple of friends that are Coulter Heads, and I want to throw a little water on their fire.

TIA

“We should invade their country, kill their leaders and convert them all to christianity.” Mann Coulter

In Godless: The Church of Liberalism, as well as in personal appearances, Coulter makes it very clear that she is a creationist, claiming that there is no evidence proving the theory of evolution and calling it “bogus science”.

Image Attachments
398px-Ann_Coulter2.jpg

Posted: 11 October 2007 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2007-10-08

I heard her on tucker Carlson show the other day say ” she would give her right to vote up, if it would bar all other woman from voting”. How twisted is that to sell out your gender.

Signature 

“We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.” Bill hicks

Posted: 11 October 2007 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2006-10-22
misfit of joy - 11 October 2007 07:14 PM

I heard her on tucker Carlson show the other day say ” she would give her right to vote up, if it would bar all other woman from voting”. How twisted is that to sell out your gender.

And here I thought she was an anorexic cross-dresser.  LOL

Occam

Posted: 11 October 2007 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  7614
Joined  2007-03-02

I think with this latest she may find that she has causes her own career demise.  She has ran her mouth far too many times and she’s gone too far this time, IMO.  There will be more than just atheists up in arms concerning what she said.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 12 October 2007 12:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  4860
Joined  2007-10-05

Media Matters has a good collection of Coulterisms. Fifteen pages worth so far. Read ‘em and weep.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 12 October 2007 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15435
Joined  2006-02-14
fotobits - 12 October 2007 12:55 AM

Media Matters has a good collection of Coulterisms. Fifteen pages worth so far. Read ‘em and weep.

Yes, great, I think that was the page I’d posted before that somehow disappeared in our changeover ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

2 of 2