ALERT!!! ALERT!!! Chupacabra Attacks On The Rise In Siberia!  ALERT!!! ALERT!!!
Posted: 01 August 2011 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

Link

According to The Moscow News, towns outside of the Russian city of Novosibirsk are abuzz with rumors of chupacabras, who are said to be sipping on some bovine and goaty hemoglobin.

One local named Natalya witnessed the creature’s aftermath last month during her morning chores:

I got up and went to the barn to milk the goats. I looked and saw right on the doorstep a goat with its neck thrown back unnaturally. On the neck there was something like a bite mark, the belly was torn, and there were huge claw marks. I came over bad and started screaming, I ran to the house to see the children were alright [...]

To arms, Comrades!  To arms!!

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 01 August 2011 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  48
Joined  2011-07-07

Wait….what?

Now Russia has a Chupacabra? Are you SERIOUS? First it was Mexico, then Texas and Arizona jumped into the bandwagon until they conceded to one another that it was magical immigrant necromancers. Now Russia? What’s next, Chupacabra on the International Space Station?

Houston, we have a problem….

Signature 

Ignorance and Reason are two sides of the same defunct coin

Posted: 01 August 2011 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4273
Joined  2010-08-15
QuantumFrost - 01 August 2011 12:44 PM

Wait….what?

Now Russia has a Chupacabra? Are you SERIOUS? First it was Mexico, then Texas and Arizona jumped into the bandwagon until they conceded to one another that it was magical immigrant necromancers. Now Russia? What’s next, Chupacabra on the International Space Station?

Oh Chupacabra, not Chubaca  :face plant smiley:

And I was trying to figure out what the hell Chubaca was doing terrorizing all those poor villagers.

But, you know in my search to find the correct spelling for Chubaca, guess what I found. {sorry DM I know what a stickler you are for keeping OT}

Define: Chubaca
Chubaca is a Puerto Rican boy name.
The meaning of the name is `Penis of the World`
The name Chubaca doesn`t appear In the US top 1000 most common names over de last 128 years.

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 02 August 2011 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  3028
Joined  2010-04-26

When I saw “Chubaca” I immediately thought “Chewbacca”.  I was like, “Sweet wookies!”

Signature 

“In the end nature is horrific and teaches us nothing.” -Mutual of Omicron

Posted: 02 August 2011 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4273
Joined  2010-08-15
Dead Monky - 02 August 2011 09:48 AM

When I saw “Chubaca” I immediately thought “Chewbacca”.  I was like, “Sweet wookies!”

red face
Did i ever mention that i suck at spelling.  But, hey, google it Chubaca, Chewbacca, what the… 
Chubaca must be Chewbacca in Spanish, Ay Caramba.
I wonder if pecker of the world has anything to do it?
And I thought he was such a nice guy.

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 03 August 2011 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
QuantumFrost - 01 August 2011 12:44 PM

Wait….what?

WOW, it’s learned to speak Russian! Until now, it has only traveled to Spanish speaking countries, which lead me to believe that was the only language it spoke!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 03 August 2011 07:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  4811
Joined  2007-10-05

A mangy coyote by another other name is still a mangy coyote. Now that they’ve invaded Russian folklore I’m sure they’ll spread worldwide.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 03 August 2011 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2008-04-11
DarronS - 03 August 2011 07:30 PM

A mangy coyote by another other name is still a mangy coyote. Now that they’ve invaded Russian folklore I’m sure they’ll spread worldwide.

Nah, it’s Russia, it could be a mangy wolf, or bear! It is probably dead of the mange by now, poor thing.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 03 August 2011 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  4811
Joined  2007-10-05

You’re right Asanta. Probably a wolf. Poor thing.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 13 August 2011 02:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-08-13

A peculiar beast was discovered deceased on a rural road in Minnesota last month. The beast had authorities at the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) clueless for over week. While many have been quick to label it the carcass of the well-known Chupacabra, DNA test results Monday proved the actual identification of the mysterious beast. Minnesota Chupacabra road kill identified. Those tests came back Monday, and all has been revealed. The creature is, indeed, as Kotts predicted, a badger. It’s white color, lack of hair and misshapen lower quarters were all the result of decomposition.

Chupacabra or the Goatsucker was a monster that used to kill small animals by sucking their blood. Goatsucker like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster were seen by few. But unlike Bigfoot and the monster at Loch Ness the Goatsucker seems to have vanished off the face of the earth.

The one found in Minnesota got five long front claws on each of its front feet, which would be characteristic of a badger. I ran the pictures past a few other DNR folks that have a lot of trapping and/or fur-bearer experience, and they all said it’s hard to be 100 percent sure what it is … but if it’s a Minnesota animal, it’s probably a badger.

Posted: 13 August 2011 04:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2008-04-11

Clarisse, you really need to listen to Ben Radford’s MonsterTalk podcast, about his investigation into the creation of the ‘Chupacabra’. I believe it is the latest podcast, if not, it is a very recent one.

Signature