KIDS HAVE NO FREEDOM WE ARE LIKE PROPERTY
Posted: 29 October 2006 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-10-29

we can do nothing unless they say it’s ok and it makes me even when your mature enough they say you have to 15 or 18 or 21 adults make me sick and it makes me not want to grow up and I hate the adult that made it so hard for kids and to make things worse we have no say in the the law they deside what’s good or bad for us whether they decide what we do and when we do it and I got to put up with it for next 4 more years :cry:  :evil:  :x :!:  :(  :oops:  oh well life goes on whether U like it or not coment back .

Posted: 12 January 2010 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-01-11

Hello kid since your not mature enough so it’s really not your choice to do something that’s beyong your limitations, it’s a matter of naturality example: your parents need to tell you what to do and what not to do coz they are your parents they had a responsibility to you as long as they are right. By and by you will realize someday when you grow old youll find out that you will be the same too as what your parents do to you, that’s all take care…

Posted: 13 January 2010 11:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14
Ghetto Gurl - 29 October 2006 10:47 AM

we can do nothing unless they say it’s ok and it makes me even when your mature enough they say you have to 15 or 18 or 21 adults make me sick and it makes me not want to grow up and I hate the adult that made it so hard for kids and to make things worse we have no say in the the law they deside what’s good or bad for us whether they decide what we do and when we do it and I got to put up with it for next 4 more years :cry:  :evil:  :x :!:  :(  :oops:  oh well life goes on whether U like it or not coment back .

My suggestion would be to put those worries aside. Time will move fast-soon you’ll be an adult. Learn from all the adults around you and start shaping a good education and a plan to start your adulthood. Your major concern is going to be getting out of the ghetto.
If you think life as a youth is hard now, wait until you are an adult in the ghetto. It will be worse.
So start sewing the seeds of a good life now. Working on your writing and spelling skills will be a great start. Do good in school, and enjoy your youth.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 13 January 2010 12:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14

Old, old OP. No idea why sphinxx pulled that one out ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 13 January 2010 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  441
Joined  2009-12-17
Ghetto Gurl - 29 October 2006 10:47 AM

grin yep you are right there !
Right now you think you know a lot but you actually know very little. A slight majority of adults know a vast amount more than you so they get to make the decisions until you get to the stage where you have a reasonable chance of knowing enough to make your own decisions. It sucks… but that’s the way the system works ...

Posted: 13 January 2010 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

HELLOOOO! Four year old post guys!! The OP is an adult by now!!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 13 January 2010 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  4576
Joined  2008-08-14

Oh well. Hopefully Ghetto Gurl is doing ok now.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 13 January 2010 02:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  441
Joined  2009-12-17
asanta - 13 January 2010 12:40 PM

HELLOOOO! Four year old post guys!! The OP is an adult by now!!

Yikes… how did it just popup ??

Posted: 13 January 2010 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15368
Joined  2006-02-14
scepticeye - 13 January 2010 02:27 PM

Yikes… how did it just popup ??

Ask Sphinxx ... he responded to it.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-