Atheist filmmakers
Posted: 03 September 2011 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-11-05

Looking for creative atheists to make the next Da Vinci Code.

My novel, Alpha, Omega, was published in 2008 and the screenplay is now complete (145 pages). I need to find a team and/or evangelist to put the story on film and attract nationwide attention. The premise is this: Religion is as dangerous and addictive as any street drug. Logline: “Haunted by a past trauma, a world-renown language expert races to decode the language of a “holy scripture” that has the power to kill.”

If you are a filmmaker or know one who would be interested in this project, please contact me.

Lori Stephens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Runapai pa-tahi sho dayi too vashla mehi no sho ri-dehi-resu…”

As he read the words, Reymann began to bleed from every orifice ... and he bled until he slumped to the floor and died in a red sea, while holding the Librah Vae-ta.

How could a written language, or a book, have the power to kill? How did the Omega cult engineer a language that could distort and paralyze the mind, that could turn attraction to addiction—that could assassinate?

Blend the CIA MKULTRA mind-control experiments with The Da Vinci Code and The Manchurian Candidate, and you have Alpha, Omega.

Looking for an filmmaker to turn the screenplay into a blockbuster movie.

See http://www.lori-stephens.com/AO

Posted: 05 September 2011 07:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2007-08-24

I just ordered your book and look forward to a good read.  I have no influence in the world of screen plays but my son does special effects and is always looking for a good script.  He deals in space ships but I will direct the book to him if this fits his work.

Posted: 05 September 2011 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-11-05

That’s wonderful! Thanks so much, Sandy. I look forward to your feedback. grin

Lori

Posted: 06 September 2011 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4865
Joined  2007-10-05

Good luck with your project, Lori. I wish I could help, but I have no contacts in the movie business.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.