WE ARE IN A MESS…
Posted: 08 September 2011 08:10 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-09-06

Warmth greetings from the desk of a young student of philosophy,
who wishes to use this opportunity to appreciate and commend your good works in seeing that the thoughts of
great minds live on. I can never be able to express how happy and delighted I am to find such an association in existence

My whole life has been characterized with an insatiable thirst for enlightenment,
which from my little studies is the secret behind the attainment of full and genuine manhood.
It is an indisputable fact that there can never be a confluence between mind and body except one treads the right path of wisdom.
This is indeed the great thrust of philosophy which great minds have exposed humankind.

This enlightenment saw to the formation of a secret free thinkers association in a catholic seminary that has secrectly spread to more
than 14 catholic seminaries and 8 religious institution. This two year organisation has as its major agander and mission the intellectual
liberation of its members from all form of religious dogmatism, indoctrination etc. This is because, we believe that any success in the fight
against religious dogmatism must begin from within, thats why some like mind seminarians came together to form this association.

We are in need of recognition and legal backings as the seminary authourities have expelled 7 members on the account of their membership and
also denied them transcripts for enrollment into other university. At the moment, there is a great threat on whoever is discovered to have
anything to do with the association, but we are determined not to give up.

We are in a great mess now, we sincerely advocate advice from people who think there is anway out. Intrested individuals can drop me a private
message. Please we need your utmost assistance. Further info can be supplied upon request. we are operating on a high level of secrecy now.
Regards.
Don Loris

Signature 

Confrater Philosophorum Liberorum
Its Time To Rethink What You Believe,
...There is nothing like part liberation

Posted: 08 September 2011 08:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

Please do not post identical comments in multiple threads on the Forum, it’s against the rules. (I’ve deleted the second thread).

Also, I’m a bit confused. Is your name “Angelo Roncalli” or “Don Loris”?

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 08 September 2011 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2011-09-02

Don
I wouldn’t give a dollar to your cause nor to a church. Your fight with the church is an crazy idea. It’s their school, their courses, their rules and dogma.
Leave the school is my best advise, or pray for Satan to be saved.

Think about it, if Satan were to repent, confess his sins, get saved and baptized, what would the church do then?

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”  Mark Twain

Image Attachments
images.jpg

Posted: 09 September 2011 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2009-10-17
Angelo Roncalli - 08 September 2011 08:10 AM

This enlightenment saw to the formation of a secret free thinkers association in a catholic seminary that has secrectly spread to more
than 14 catholic seminaries and 8 religious institution. This two year organisation has as its major agander and mission the intellectual
liberation of its members from all form of religious dogmatism, indoctrination etc. This is because, we believe that any success in the fight
against religious dogmatism must begin from within, thats why some like mind seminarians came together to form this association.

Changing the Roman Catholic Church from within?  I hope none of you are under the impression that this has never been attempted before.  If so, then your history of Western Civilization is dangerously lacking.
The Roman Catholic Church has had centuries of experience at stopping people like you or groups like yours.

The best way to change this institution “from within” is to help its continuing erosion from within, largely due to fewer men joining the priesthood. So, your group should simply add your numbers to those who leave.

We are in need of recognition and legal backings as the seminary authourities have expelled 7 members on the account of their membership and
also denied them transcripts for enrollment into other university.

So get out while you can.

At the moment, there is a great threat on whoever is discovered to have anything to do with the association, but we are determined not to give up.

I hope that you are under the age of 25, because it is not a good thing to be that naive over that age.  Also, if you are under 25, and they deny transcripts, then you are still young enough to start over.

But, what you should do is simply transfer now, before they deny transcripts.  The group should change its focus to be helping its members transfer to different universities—secular universities where the “intellectual liberation of its” students “from all form of religious dogmatism, indoctrination etc” is the actual agenda of many of the teachers.

We are in a great mess now, we sincerely advocate advice from people who think there is anway out. Intrested individuals can drop me a private
message. Please we need your utmost assistance. Further info can be supplied upon request. we are operating on a high level of secrecy now.

You were in a mess ever since you enrolled.  Now, you are aware of it.  If you want liberation, then leave the infantalizing clutches of “mother church”.  In your signature you state: “...There is nothing like part liberation.”  Staying within the church is in no way a complete liberation, and the best your group can do is “part liberation” if they stay within the church.

Regards.
Don Loris

Hmm, Angelo Roncalli? Don Loris?  Is one of them an anagram or something?  Even though I studied Latin from grades 7 to 10, I did not succeed in actually learning it well enough to figure out if “Angelo Roncalli” and “Don Loris” are maybe Latin anagrams or something.

{edited to add that part about “part liberation”

[ Edited: 09 September 2011 08:43 PM by Tradition Of Progress ]
 Signature 

I Don’t Want My Country Back, I Want My Country Forward

Posted: 10 September 2011 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2011-09-02

the net tells me that Angelo Roncalli was a RC pope in the “50’s, who called the Second Vatican Council, which made for a kinder and gentler RCC, using propaganda in changing church language to be more PC. Putting the spin in spin.

the name Don Loris, who knows. Maybe the character in the fiction book “The Pirates of Ersatz ” which makes for a good read if one is a young, bored, seminary student.

My best guess is that this post is from a Nigerian fraud. No pun intended, but it smells “fishy” .

Posted: 11 September 2011 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  113
Joined  2009-10-17
ohio204 - 10 September 2011 02:21 PM

My best guess is that this post is from a Nigerian fraud. No pun intended, but it smells “fishy” .

$#!&
I should have known from the first sentence.  They usually start off like that.  In the past decade, the perpetrators of these frauds have learned how to use better spelling and grammar.

Signature 

I Don’t Want My Country Back, I Want My Country Forward