Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti
Posted: 04 October 2011 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  350
Joined  2008-12-11

Russian and US Scientists Gather to Hunt Down Yeti

October 04, 2011
NewsCore
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/04/russian-and-us-scientists-gather-to-hunt-down-yeti/

KEMEROVO, Russia –  Scientists from several countries, including Russia and the U.S., will gather in the Kemerova region of Siberia to hunt down the Yeti, after alleged sightings of the legendary creatures increased threefold in the area over the past 20 years. . . .

Igor Burtsev, who heads the Moscow-based International Center of Hominology, said, “When Homo sapiens started populating the world, it viciously exterminated its closest relative in the hominid family, Homo neanderthalensis. Some of the Neanderthals, however, may have survived to this day in some mountainous wooded habitats that are more or less off limits to their arch foes.”

Posted: 04 October 2011 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

I’m sure we’ll see Putin (shirtless of course) standing beside Yeti’s body.

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 04 October 2011 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3799
Joined  2010-08-15

yea, but what’s the expedition’s official Vodka?

Signature 

How many times do lies need to be exposed
before we have permission to trash them?

Posted: 05 October 2011 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2007-08-24

I hop[e that when the Russians find Yeti, they aren’t rude to him.  They can be such bores.  Yes I would like to see Putin without his shirt.  I may be old, but I ain’t dead.

Posted: 05 October 2011 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29
Sandy Price - 05 October 2011 12:41 PM

Yes I would like to see Putin without his shirt.

Here, Sandy. Enjoy!  LOL

putin_putin.jpg?w=460

Posted: 05 October 2011 04:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  419
Joined  2007-08-24

thank you!  What a nice surprise.

Posted: 05 October 2011 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  2588
Joined  2011-04-24

Not to nitpick, but isn’t that supposed creature called an “Alma” over in those parts?

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 12 October 2011 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-10-12

A while ago, I also read an article connected with this issue, it was an article entitled “Siberian Kemerovo region claims proof of yetis.” The yeti is definitely a cryptozoological puzzle, the Siberian equal of Bigfoot. A contingent of researchers invited to Russia has, according to the Russian local government, discovered convincing proof of a yeti. However, while the regional government claims this evidence as an indisputable proof of the yeti, other scientists are not so sure. The coarse hair has not been tested for DNA, and no physical specimen of the yeti has been caught. Therefore, many have been considering that this claim of proof of the Yeti is nothing more than a tourism stunt. What do you think?

Posted: 13 October 2011 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Joined  2008-04-07
garrettshaw - 12 October 2011 10:02 PM

A while ago, I also read an article connected with this issue, it was an article entitled “Siberian Kemerovo region claims proof of yetis.” The yeti is definitely a cryptozoological puzzle, the Siberian equal of Bigfoot. A contingent of researchers invited to Russia has, according to the Russian local government, discovered convincing proof of a yeti. However, while the regional government claims this evidence as an indisputable proof of the yeti, other scientists are not so sure. The coarse hair has not been tested for DNA, and no physical specimen of the yeti has been caught. Therefore, many have been considering that this claim of proof of the Yeti is nothing more than a tourism stunt. What do you think?

First, welcome!!!

And I think tourism stunt is a much more valid explanation than another Bigfoot.

Signature 

Posted: 13 October 2011 06:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29

I don’t think “she” is real, traveler. Identical posts to the one here are all over the internet. I think the rule here goes: a photo of an attractive woman = 99.9% chance it’s a spam. The spam is (was going to) probably coming in the following posts.

Posted: 13 October 2011 07:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2008-04-07

I sorta thought it was a bit too well written. cool smirk

Signature