7 of 7
Telepathy Problem
Posted: 21 December 2011 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15355
Joined  2006-02-14

Banned for being a Vinko Rajic sock puppet. I would urge people to keep an eye out for further sock puppets as Rajic has now been back under three different names.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 16 January 2012 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2012-01-10
majid - 09 October 2011 04:30 AM

I’m Majid, 31 years old, from Tehran, Iran. I have Msc of computer science. About 9 month ago, I understand people can easily understand my thoughts. Before this, for 6 month, I have much effort to strengthen my focus hardly. Of course, I didn’t intend to become a telepathist.  I also sometimes hear some simple sounds such as ticks, or some words or even music.  Most of them were located inside one of my ears and some of them was from outside. These sounds have harmony by my thoughts and my feelings. Sometimes, people interfere in the process of my thinking and decision-making. These sounds have one of the most evidence for me that others can understand my thoughts. Also, I feel sometimes thoughts and images in my brain are not owned by me.  It seems I am also a receiver of brain signals of other

Many people claimed such as this phenomenon that really has a mental disease such as schizophrenia and schizophrenia. But I don’t have any of these mental diseases.  People know me; build a symbolic language to communicate with me. They use this language according to my thoughts.

Some of my observations listed below:

1-    People near me, such as my neighbors can understand my thoughts. I don’t know some of them but they can connect me.  I don’t know how they can do this.

2-    I guess they can understand my feelings. Also they can watch everything I see. They can listen to whatever I say or I listen. Even, when I touch myself without any thinking, they can understand.

3-    When I watch live broadcast programs on local TV or radio, executors can understand my feelings. Even it’s possible they can understand my thoughts.

4-    A helmet was entitled Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) was claimed can prevent spreading brain signals. But I think this claim is lying. It doesn’t work for me at least.

I know that this story seems unbelievable. I am ready to any cooperation with the researchers. I am also ready for any test conducted by the researchers to prove the existence of this phenomenon.

My blog is: telepathist.blog.com

How can I prove to others that I say real?

I read your thoughts loud and clear in your quote above.

Why make it hard for me to read your thoughts or your neighbors for that matter? Just write them down like you did in this forum and hand them over to your neighbors. Now, if you are hearing theirs without their permission then that is not polite. Better to ignore them because you have no right to invade somebody else private thoughts. You are gifted it seems but better to let that gift fly away so that you don’t have the extra advantage of knowing what others are not directly making you privy to.

Signature 

I, therefore I AM.

Posted: 16 January 2012 03:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
dougsmith - 09 October 2011 05:19 AM

I’d suggest going to your doctor and making an appointment with a competent neurologist or psychiatrist.

Always the pragmatist.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 25 February 2012 08:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-25

Sometimes I hear people say that the purpose of these challenges is just in case one of these paranormal claims happens to be true. But that’s not really what the job is about. To make up some BS numbers, the existence of telepathy might be 10 times more revolutionary than your typical scientific discovery, but it’s also 10^10 times less likely to actually be true. The purpose of the challenge is really to make a statement: “You can’t do it!” The minute possibility of discovering something really cool is just an infinitesimal perk.

Posted: 25 February 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

While we tend to think of deductive when we talk about logic, our brains function using inductive logic, often automatically and below conscious awareness.  We draw on all sorts of experience and tiny clues, then come to a tentative conclusion.  When it turns out that the data generated a correct conclusion we are often surprised and don’t realize how we did it.  It’s easy to think, “Aha, I have telepathy (or precognition).” 

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 25 February 2012 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2012-02-01
dougsmith - 09 October 2011 08:56 AM

Meanwhile I would suggest making an appointment with a competent psychiatrist for medical testing.

That’s my first suggestion too.

I had a friend years ago who thought he could send thoughts to people and make them to things (like say things, look a certain direction, pick up an object etc.)

He was schizophrenic.

Signature 

My heavy metal Doctor Who theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_9g2nXpYl0

7 of 7