2 of 2
CSI Conference 2011 in New Orleans—Who is attending?
Posted: 20 October 2011 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5508
Joined  2010-06-16

Sounds like you three ladies may have a fun time getting together.  I envy you and wish you the best.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 26 October 2011 04:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2007-04-17

I PMed Jules too. I’m leaving Detroit Thursday morning and will be in NOLA a couple extra days, so by all means, anyone, PM or reply for me here; I’ll be very reachable.

I’m also doing the swamp tour and the parade. I think I’m going to try a “sugar skull” makeup job with my costume, so look for the sloppy chalky-faced girl if all else fails.

Excited!

Posted: 26 October 2011 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2457
Joined  2008-06-03

I sent you my info Dorion, look forward to a cocktail and enjoying the event! Perhaps all 3 of us ladies can walk to the Halloween party together. I’ll have red devil horns grin I won’t be on this forum much now as I’m getting internet roaming charges for some reason. But I Pm’d my cell # to both you and Jana, text is preferable as I keep my ringer off but check texts often. See you soon. I’m at the hotel early and it’s packed with several conferences and the music festival - great atmosphere and some real mix of interesting folks. Sure to be a great time. The trollies roll right by the hotel area it looks cool, and the art museum is across the street.

Signature 

Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it’s a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.    - Lex Luthor

Posted: 26 October 2011 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2011-10-19

I’m getting very excited now about going to New Orleans. I definitely want to do the parade on Saturday. I hope there will still be time to sign up for it on Saturday afternoon. I am kind of lame, I guess. I don’t have a costume. I am more of a people watcher kind of person, and enjoy looking at other people’s costumes.

I’m going to PM both of you my number, looking forward to meeting you.

Jana

2 of 2