3 of 3
Top Ten ways to spend eternity in Heaven
Posted: 28 October 2011 10:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1765
Joined  2007-10-22

I caught a Hollowean special on the Histroy chanel last night.  Turns out Jack o Latern was to much of a rebel to live even in hell.  So Satan gae him an ember of the everlasting fire and kicked him out.  Jack put the ember in a gourd to supply his own light ( a primative flashlight hmmm ) and roams the world at night.

Signature 

Gary the Human

All the Gods and all religions are created by humans, to meet human needs and accomplish human ends.

Posted: 28 October 2011 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
garythehuman - 28 October 2011 10:51 AM

I caught a Hollowean special on the Histroy chanel last night.  Turns out Jack o Latern was to much of a rebel to live even in hell.  So Satan gae him an ember of the everlasting fire and kicked him out.  Jack put the ember in a gourd to supply his own light ( a primative flashlight hmmm ) and roams the world at night.

So, that’s why Boehner is orange! It also might explain why he cries so much. smiley-devil03.gif

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 28 October 2011 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  1805
Joined  2005-07-20
thevillageathiest - 28 October 2011 07:47 AM

If the harpist wants gigs then look for the Irish festivals, the Irish appreciate the harp.

They also like the fiddle! Erin Go Bragh!

Cap’t Jack

Don’t forget the tin whistle, pipes, bodhrán, and a pint or two and you’ll have a reel good time.  grin thumb_shamrock2.gif (Bad puns, somehow, work too. smile )

Signature 

I saw a happy rainbow recently.

Posted: 28 October 2011 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  3208
Joined  2011-08-15

Don’t forget the tin whistle, pipes, bodhrán, and a pint or two and you’ll have a reel good time.  (Bad puns, somehow, work too

Ah, so besides the pint which of these do you play? (Queen Anne’s is my favorite!)

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 October 2011 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Joined  2005-07-20

Oh, I’m an engineer, not a musician.  I enjoy the music and fun, but haven’t played it.  smile

Signature 

Posted: 29 October 2011 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Total Posts:  6120
Joined  2009-02-26
jump_in_the_pit - 29 October 2011 01:15 PM

Oh, I’m an engineer, not a musician.  I enjoy the music and fun, but haven’t played it.  smile

In heaven you will be both engineer and musician… cheese

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 29 October 2011 01:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Joined  2005-07-20
Write4U - 29 October 2011 01:22 PM

Now now Write4U, exactly who’s side are you working for??  grin  Don’t tempt me.  I wonder what a good musical instrument would be in Hell?  Maybe a glass harmonica (of Benjamin Franklin) because it won’t melt!  LOL

This video is better than that one. smile

[ Edited: 29 October 2011 02:10 PM by jump_in_the_pit ]
 Signature 

Posted: 29 October 2011 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Total Posts:  6120
Joined  2009-02-26
jump_in_the_pit - 29 October 2011 01:39 PM
Write4U - 29 October 2011 01:22 PM

Now now Write4U, exactly who’s side are you working for??  grin  Don’t tempt me.  I wonder what a good musical instrument would be in Hell?  Maybe a glass harmonica (of Benjamin Franklin) because it won’t melt!  LOL

A Dobro?

Do·bro  [doh-broh] Show IPA
1. Trademark. a brand of acoustic guitar commonly used in country music, usually played on the lap and having a raised bridge and a metal resonator cone that produces a tremulous, moaning sound.

With your engineering skills, you could invent a wholly metal (heat resistant) dobro, then we can have have a heavenly or helluva hodown.

Urban Dictionary: hodown
1. hodown Is usually when yall get together with a bunch of friends and have a howlin’ good time. Music, lots of booze and wild abandon are key ingredients

[ Edited: 29 October 2011 04:08 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

3 of 3