1 of 3
Origin of the mass. By Espinoza
Posted: 21 November 2011 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2011-07-31

ORIGIN OF THE MASS

INTRODUCTION

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior computer. I graduated in Isaac Newton 20 years ago, and I am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.

The item to be treated is the origin of the mass, the scientists with expensive instruments such as the LHC, they are trying to know the origin of the mass. I with a little logic and 10-month analysis of an instrument called a magnifying glass, have managed to discover the origin of mass in hypothesis, very well done.

EVIDENCE THAT THE COLOR IS THE ORIGIN OF MASS

If looking to her about everything is done in color, the world is made up of colors: Earth or sand is a color, water is a color, oil is a color, trees are colors and you is also a color. I would like to say that everything that exists is made from color, up quarks and atoms are made of colors.

HOW BECOMES THE LIGHT MASS

Light is a color that shines and then turns into a mass which does not shine. We know from a prism light has other colors besides white. All these colors on cooling become mass of different colors and are the home of the origin of a Quark, taking into account that the quarks is the smallest particle of an atom so far and the beginning of life.

THE ORIGIN OF MASS

*** The origin of the mass, is the color of the light and its components ***

*** The light color on cooling becomes mass ***

Thank you for your attention…

Very affectionate
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 18, 2011

Signature 

If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:
And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN
“not dark energy”.

Posted: 21 November 2011 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6166
Joined  2009-02-26

Victor did use the correct forum, it surely does not belong in the science section….. cheese

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 21 November 2011 11:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez - 21 November 2011 10:23 AM

I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior computer. I graduated in Isaac Newton 20 years ago, and I am a student of the universe from 10 years ago…

lolwtf?

The item to be treated is the origin of the mass, the scientists with expensive instruments such as the LHC, they are trying to know the origin of the mass. I with a little logic and 10-month analysis of an instrument called a magnifying glass, have managed to discover the origin of mass in hypothesis, very well done.

EVIDENCE THAT THE COLOR IS THE ORIGIN OF MASS

If looking to her about everything is done in color, the world is made up of colors: Earth or sand is a color, water is a color, oil is a color, trees are colors and you is also a color. I would like to say that everything that exists is made from color, up quarks and atoms are made of colors.

HOW BECOMES THE LIGHT MASS

Light is a color that shines and then turns into a mass which does not shine. We know from a prism light has other colors besides white. All these colors on cooling become mass of different colors and are the home of the origin of a Quark, taking into account that the quarks is the smallest particle of an atom so far and the beginning of life.

THE ORIGIN OF MASS

*** The origin of the mass, is the color of the light and its components ***

*** The light color on cooling becomes mass ***

Color charge in quarks has nothing to do with color of light waves, lol..

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 21 November 2011 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

I don’t think it’s the color of quarks that determines mass. I think it’s charm.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 21 November 2011 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2233
Joined  2007-04-26

I know where my mass came from.. it was that darn cheese cake last night

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 21 November 2011 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
domokato - 21 November 2011 11:51 AM

All matter you can see, is made of colors.

Signature 

“not dark energy”.

Posted: 21 November 2011 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez - 21 November 2011 01:47 PM

LOL  LOL  LOL  Only because of eye chemistry! Matter exists for blind persons too. And late at night, when the lights are all turned off. What of matter then?

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 21 November 2011 02:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10

Okay, but we can’t see color charge in quarks. They’re only called “colors” as a metaphor. There is no actual connection to light colors.

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 21 November 2011 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
traveler - 21 November 2011 02:05 PM

LOL  LOL  LOL  Only because of eye chemistry! Matter exists for blind persons too. And late at night, when the lights are all turned off. What of matter then?

We know that matter is made ​​of colors, day or night, or you are blind.

Signature 

“not dark energy”.

Posted: 21 November 2011 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Actually, the way I understand it, is that we see object as a certan colour because they are not that colour. A red rose is anything but red. The reason we see it as red is because the red bounces off the rose, into our eyes.

Posted: 21 November 2011 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2008-04-07
George - 21 November 2011 03:22 PM

Actually, the way I understand it, is that we see object as a certan colour because they are not that colour. A red rose is anything but red. The reason we see it as red is because the red bounces off the rose, into our eyes.

That’s true, but the OP will just respond that the color of a rose is every color but red. That doesn’t get us passed the ridiculous OP statement about color and matter.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2011 04:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2008-04-07
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez - 21 November 2011 03:11 PM

We know that matter is made ​​of colors, day or night, or you are blind.

We are all blind except to a very limited range of the EM spectrum.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2011 07:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

One could say that the color spectrum of light is made up of different wavelengths. And as we know by the double slit experiment that photons travel as waves and present themselves as particles (matter).
Thus, by convolution, one could say that colors, once observed, become matter and matter is made up of colors.
But which carries more mass, yellow or blue?........cheese

[ Edited: 21 November 2011 07:06 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 21 November 2011 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  4860
Joined  2007-10-05
Write4U - 21 November 2011 07:01 PM

One could say that the color spectrum of light is made up of different wavelengths. And as we know by the double slit experiment that photons travel as waves and present themselves as particles (matter).
Thus, by convolution, one could say that colors, once observed, become matter and matter is made up of colors.

Ultraviolet carries more energy, and E=MC^2.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 21 November 2011 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
DarronS - 21 November 2011 10:04 PM
Write4U - 21 November 2011 07:01 PM

Ultraviolet carries more energy, and E=MC^2.

And by that same formula infra-red must be less massive, no?

Would that also mean that people with different skin colors are more or less massive?

[ Edited: 21 November 2011 11:48 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

Posted: 21 November 2011 11:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
George - 21 November 2011 03:22 PM

I amnot sure but I believe it is the other way around. An object with red pigment will reflect red, but absorb other colors. One of the causes of red-eye in photography is the fact that the eye has a lot of blood behind the retina, which when reflected will show up as red-eye.

[ Edited: 21 November 2011 11:46 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

W4U

1 of 3