2 of 4
A Human Moral Creed
Posted: 20 November 2012 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2012-11-13

Slandering Jesus who loves children? Is that the best you can scrap off the bottom of your barrel of brain dead monkeys?

Posted: 20 November 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Slandering Jesus who loves children?

You can’t slander somebody who

a) never existed or who has
b) been so badly distorted because no primary sources exist on him that the real man is irrecoverably lost to history.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 20 November 2012 06:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
arielmessenger - 20 November 2012 04:07 PM

Slandering Jesus who loves children? Is that the best you can scrap off the bottom of your barrel of brain dead monkeys?

You should not blaspheme Dead Monky.  He may be a descendant of the original Aquarian Man or He may even be the Supreme Deity Himself.  We just don’t know.

[ Edited: 20 November 2012 06:09 PM by TimB ]
 Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Also let’s not forget that Jesus was a Jew and probably killed many non Jewish children to obtain their blood.

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  4780
Joined  2007-10-05

Why do U.S. and European Christians always depict Jesus as a fair-skinned white man? He was most likely dark skinned (if he even existed).

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Hey Darron,  DM’s depiction of him wasn’t white.  In fact it was a nice olive drab green.  LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29
DarronS - 20 November 2012 07:11 PM

Why do U.S. and European Christians always depict Jesus as a fair-skinned white man? He was most likely dark skinned (if he even existed).

I don’t think he would have had to be dark skinned, but he surely wasn’t blond with blue eyes. But maybe you should email Donald Trump and ask him to investigate this further. You know Donald is a terrific guy and very knowledgable when it comes to this kind of stuff. LOL

[ Edited: 20 November 2012 07:26 PM by George ]

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

And he had big teeth.  cheese

Edit: this was in reply to Occam above. George’s post beat me to it while I was looking for a killer rabbit illustration.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Occam. - 20 November 2012 07:21 PM

Hey Darron,  DM’s depiction of him wasn’t white.  In fact it was a nice olive drab green.  LOL

Occam

So where did Jesus come up with those Caucasian children?

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 20 November 2012 09:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  71
Joined  2012-11-13

I see once again the level of intelligence being demonstrated by our atheist Christian attack dogs is at the licking their own nuts level.
Certainly I don’t have time to listen to schoolyard jerks put down humanity’s one and only spiritual avatar who made forgiveness of sins
the cornerstone of God’s Cosmic Plan. Forgiveness of sins is the only way that human beings stop the otherwise operative vicious circle of vengeance
that keeps the world at war. You attack the wrong Christianity instead of supporting the right one, the Gnostic Christian tradition which has now in its modern form has produced the Gospel of Humanity which brings Christianity into full compliance with humanitarianism, the essence of any humanistic ideology. Please stop acting like
children re Christianity which you don’t know at all as you target the dying end of Pauline Christianity.

Posted: 20 November 2012 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
arielmessenger - 20 November 2012 09:39 PM

I see once again the level of intelligence being demonstrated by our atheist Christian attack dogs is at the licking their own nuts level.
Certainly I don’t have time to listen to schoolyard jerks put down humanity’s one and only spiritual avatar who made forgiveness of sins
the cornerstone of God’s Cosmic Plan. Forgiveness of sins is the only way that human beings stop the otherwise operative vicious circle of vengeance
that keeps the world at war. You attack the wrong Christianity instead of supporting the right one, the Gnostic Christian tradition which has now in its modern form has produced the Gospel of Humanity which brings Christianity into full compliance with humanitarianism, the essence of any humanistic ideology. Please stop acting like
children re Christianity which you don’t know at all as you target the dying end of Pauline Christianity.

If you have a religion that you think has the essence of any humanistic ideology, then perhaps it is a kind of progress.  Perhaps we have some common ground.  But you must realize that to non-believers, the pot of religious stew is spoiled.  All will tend to be viewed as the next coming of a mythology that has all of the deficiencies as all other purported true religions.  Yours appears to have many of the same deficiencies: e.g., a self proclaimed prophet, evidence based on subjective “spiritual” experiences and some loosely argued ravings about the evidence somehow supplied by all of the history of human civilization, and ultimately requiring belief based on simply deciding to believe in the deity of (in this case) Jesus.

Your case simply seems silly to most of the responders on this forum.  Silliness sometimes begets silliness.

As it is clear to me that you are not about to abandon your obsessive quest with your modernized version of an old religion, I would say carry on.  If it truly is humanistic in its ideology, then that is something, and is less deserving of criticism than some of the other religions that are rooted in human society.  But you shouldn’t expect that it will taken seriously by skeptics and atheists.

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2012 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  6021
Joined  2009-02-26
TimB - 20 November 2012 06:05 PM

You should not blaspheme Dead Monky.  He may be a descendant of the original Aquarian Man or He may even be the Supreme Deity Himself.  We just don’t know.

I am an Aquarian and I speak from Authority!!!!!......  shut eye

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 21 November 2012 11:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Write4U - 21 November 2012 12:10 AM
TimB - 20 November 2012 06:05 PM

I am an Aquarian and I speak from Authority!!!!!......  shut eye

I am a Taurean and I call B.S.  (but I do enjoy your fluidic style).

Signature 

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

This arielmessenger is preaching instead of discussing…..again!!!!!!  Is there any particular reason why we should continue to take him seriously?

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 21 November 2012 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Joined  2007-10-05
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 21 November 2012 06:24 PM

This arielmessenger is preaching instead of discussing…..again!!!!!!  Is there any particular reason why we should continue to take him seriously?

None. I’m wondering when he’ll get banned for ad hominem attacks.

Signature 

2 of 4