Subscription and membership
Posted: 16 December 2011 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-16

Hi
I’m hoping I will get some results this way as my email and phone calls haven’t done the job.
I paid for a family membership and subscriptions to the skeptical inquirer and the other magazine , paid 119.00 through PayPal .
I did this early November in hopes that I would receive the membership info and hopefully the magazines by Christmas as this was a gift to my husband .
I haven’t received anything.
I’ve emailed and I even spoke with someone who was very apologetic and was going to look into it for me. I spoke with him the beginning of last week and still no phone call. I have left two messages with the Toronto office but no one has returned my calls.
Hopefully someone else can let me know what I need to do to get my membership package.
HELP
Thanks

Posted: 16 December 2011 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14
BSmith - 16 December 2011 11:25 AM

Hi
I’m hoping I will get some results this way as my email and phone calls haven’t done the job.
I paid for a family membership and subscriptions to the skeptical inquirer and the other magazine , paid 119.00 through PayPal .
I did this early November in hopes that I would receive the membership info and hopefully the magazines by Christmas as this was a gift to my husband .
I haven’t received anything.
I’ve emailed and I even spoke with someone who was very apologetic and was going to look into it for me. I spoke with him the beginning of last week and still no phone call. I have left two messages with the Toronto office but no one has returned my calls.
Hopefully someone else can let me know what I need to do to get my membership package.
HELP
Thanks

I’ll forward your issue and see what can be done.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 16 December 2011 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

I’m also moving this thread to the CFI Canada folder; Issues & Complaints is for Forum problems with moderation.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 16 December 2011 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-16

Thanks and sorry about that, I’ve never posted anything before anywhere so I wasn’t sure. Thanks again

‹‹ The limits of intelligence      Morinville ››