I Am An Animator with CFI Point of View
Posted: 20 February 2012 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-02-20

I have been reading “Free Inquiry” for at least 5 years.  I was excited to find it as I then found that there were others (a lot of others)
who saw the world in a similar perspective.

This is my latest Animation and (as always) I would like it to open some discussion, good or bad.

I have a new Politico Short:

http://youtu.be/3usEOEG_7-4

“Republican Aroma”

A Short Satire in which:
Mitt R. and Newt G. reveal a few deep and manly secrets.

Thanks For Watching,
G23

Posted: 21 February 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2012-02-16

Hi G23, Yes it is funny and you do have some good mannerisms down, however, I would like to have seen something presented on the real issues.

Signature 

If your belief is true, the data will confirm it.  If your belief is false, then you need faith to believe it.
Religions that demand respect the most - are the religions that merit respect the least.
If you are offended by attacks on your religion, then your religion has programmed you well.

Posted: 21 February 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4350
Joined  2010-08-15
Ted Tyler - 21 February 2012 08:42 AM

Hi G23, Yes it is funny and you do have some good mannerisms down, however, I would like to have seen something presented on the real issues.

I’ll echo that.  I did look at a few of your videos a couple days ago and decided holding off commenting on them.
But you did ask: I liked them from the perspective of learning projects/assignments, getting your chops so to speak.  On that level I think they are great. 

Good foundation.

Work it some more and then start thinking about TT’s comment and what you really want to say with it.
But beware if you want to be serious about this you gotta be willing get the shit kicked out of your babies and your ego…  that being the ruthless critique it takes to get to the next level.
given that you’re probably around good people, thus that beating is done with love.
You’ll drag yourself back together and up off the floor again, take a breather and come up with something you couldn’t have imagined before.

Good luck, keep us posted.

PS.  Long ago, I learned something at the DenverCommunityCollege writing lab. 
“Good writing is a contact sport.”

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 24 February 2012 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2012-02-20

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen.  I am currently working on a Piece that you both might like.  Please, watch for my future Post. Thanks Again.

‹‹ Hi! From Framingham, MA      Another Drifter ››