3 of 3
Qurans on the Barbie
Posted: 01 March 2012 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4142
Joined  2008-08-14
GdB - 28 February 2012 11:26 AM
VYAZMA - 28 February 2012 10:51 AM

On a personal note however, I do welcome wholeheartedly any inflammation of relations with islam. I welcome all inflammations with any religion or between the religions.

Yeah, let’s start a war, or even better let’s reopen Auschwitz!

VYAZMA, if I remember well, you think we have no free will. So those Muslims became what they are without any chance to be different. And therefore you want to heat up the conflict between the modern western world and their enlightened ideas, with these stupid Muslims? Is that humanistic? Rational?

What the heck are you talking about here?
“Yeah, let’s start a war”.....
The Free will thread is in another section. Don’t bother going back to it though.

Signature 

Row row row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily Merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream!

Posted: 01 March 2012 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

The problem is that a lot of muslims get offended pretty easily, and their standard reaction is to kill the offender. Couldn’t they be a little bit more rational?

I understand that much. I didn’t say I was sympathetic to their worldview. The thing is, when our own government is trying to bring a given people out of the 7th century and into the 21st century, they’re not going to do it by alienating them.

It may all be a moot point. Afghanistan is one of those ratholes which clearly won’t change because of any outside agency.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

3 of 3