UFO belief and scepticism - Psychology dissertation help requested - closing 29th Feb
Posted: 24 February 2012 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-24

Hi everyone,

I have a shameless request for participation in my Psychology dissertation on UFO belief and scepticism, but due to the topic I thought it might be relevant here. Unfortunately the study is closing on Wednesday 29th but if anyone if able to help, I’d really appreciate it and I’m hoping for it to have greater meaning beyond being a final year dissertation for my degree (aiming for it to be published). Please see the study poster below, thanks and hope you find it interesting!

Best regards,

Andrew

UFO believer or sceptic?

Participants are requested for a Psychology dissertation research study, exploring how our beliefs affect the way we process new information.

This is a new study which will hopefully develop further understanding in UFO belief, specifically with regard to some UFOs having an extraterrestrial cause. Whether you believe, are sceptical, or are unsure…this study is for you!

Research is collected anonymously, by completion of an online survey. So this can be completed at a time suitable to you, anywhere with an internet connection. This may take around 20-30 minutes, and involves some questionnaires and simple tasks.

If you are able to take part can you please contact the researcher via email (putting UFO research in the subject), who will provide you with the survey link and a participant number. Further information will be provided at the start of the survey, so you won’t have to decide if you wish to complete it until after that. Thanks! (study close date – 29/02/2012)

Contact – .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 29 February 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-24

Study ending tonight if anyone else is intrigued to take part. Although I will keep it open until the morning, seeing as I have had people in the US participate so midnight here is quite a bit earlier there!