1 of 2
white Gift
Posted: 27 February 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2012-02-27

The milk is more food integrated found on the surface of the earth as it was designed to be food for all births of animals mammals (cows and goats and sheep) and humans, and thus it provides adequate amounts of food, however, the milk is poor in vitamin C and iron, However, children born in their bodies and the amount of iron and vitamin C to last them several weeks. And what surprising that the elements of milk food to be ready to digest the situation is not lost them during the absorption in the intestine but very little, and milk is not a useful food for children, but food is great each generation [
].
And has been proven that the milk completed the food from the biological standpoint, although it lacks a few of the nutrients, but although this is better than any food solo single; and there is no other foodstuff can be compared with the milk in terms of nutritional value is high, and that because it contains essential nutrients which are not indispensable human body in all stages of its growth and evolution of proteins, carbohydrates and sugars, fats, minerals and vitamins; and milk provide the human body a very wide range of these elements and nutrients vital important.:
Ibn ‘Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him said, came to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him milk he drank, he said: “If you eat one of you food, let him say: God bless us in it and fed better than him, and if watering for us, let him say: God bless us in it and we have increased it, it is not acceptable to eat and drink only milk. )

The miracle in the Hadith in the words of prayer and peace be upon him: “It is not acceptable to eat and drink only milk,” milk: Milk,
It should be noted as correct, that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him came the night of Ascension cup of wine and a cup of milk, looked at them and then take the milk,
Jibril, peace be upon him said: Praise be to Allah who guided you to the instinct, If you took a wine Gott your nation.

Posted: 27 February 2012 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

I don’t understand most of your post, but I assume you’re trying to say that Allah, peace be upon him, wants you to drink milk, right? If so, why did he make the majority of Muslims, around 70%, lactose intolerant (i.e., allergic to one of the ingredients in milk)? Thorn did much better, as less than 10% of Northern Europeans suffer from lactose intolerance. Thorn 1, Allah, peace be upon him, 0.

Posted: 27 February 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

One of the better troll replies I have seen. Still, I think it better not to feed them.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 27 February 2012 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2012-02-27
George - 27 February 2012 12:27 PM

I don’t understand most of your post, but I assume you’re trying to say that Allah, peace be upon him, wants you to drink milk, right? If so, why did he make the majority of Muslims, around 70%, lactose intolerant (i.e., allergic to one of the ingredients in milk)? Thorn did much better, as less than 10% of Northern Europeans suffer from lactose intolerance. Thorn 1, Allah, peace be upon him, 0.

Thank you for reading topic
Prophet Muhammad chose milk because it is useful and refined, and the many benefits and shows the human nature which is pure love good and hate evil
  And refused to go wine which the human mind does not feel what he is doing
And bring him the disease

Posted: 28 February 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10

I love milk.

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 28 February 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
domokato - 28 February 2012 12:46 PM

I love milk.

I never drink the stuff.

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 28 February 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

2rr1b10.gif

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 29 February 2012 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03

We’ve heard from Thor and Allah—how about Yahweh:

http://www.openbible.info/topics/milk

I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it. And even now you are not yet ready,

Posted: 29 February 2012 04:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  6044
Joined  2009-02-26

No mammals except humans know anything about milk. It’s there so they drink it and yes, it is good for you. I know about milk, I’m from Holland. cheese

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 29 February 2012 06:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Total Posts:  3156
Joined  2011-08-15

No mammals except humans know anything about milk. It’s there so they drink it and yes, it is good for you. I know about milk, I’m from Holland

And mixed with chocolate you have my favorite confection!  Dutch chocolate.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 29 February 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
Thevillageatheist - 29 February 2012 06:16 AM

No mammals except humans know anything about milk. It’s there so they drink it and yes, it is good for you. I know about milk, I’m from Holland

And mixed with chocolate you have my favorite confection!  Dutch chocolate.

Cap’t Jack

MMMMmmmm…  Dutch chocolate…

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 29 February 2012 05:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-09-03
Write4U - 29 February 2012 04:49 AM

No mammals except humans know anything about milk. It’s there so they drink it and yes, it is good for you. I know about milk, I’m from Holland. cheese

Milk thread not complete without the E-trade commercial..

Milk-a-what?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QS9rIZcjaw
etrade_babies_-_thumbnail.jpg

Posted: 29 February 2012 11:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11

You didn’t address George’s comment about lactose intolerance. I’m thinking a majority of the muslim population is lactose intolerant after infancy.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 29 February 2012 11:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

You are almost certainly right, Asanta.  Apparently most of us make lactase, the enzyme that deals with lactose when we are born, but shortly after we stop ingesting milk (lactose) our bodies stop producing lactose.  And even if we go back, few of us can start producing that enzyme again.  Fortunately for me, I’ve always loved milk so I still producing lactase at 81.  smile

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 01 March 2012 05:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  3156
Joined  2011-08-15

I am eeeextremly lactose intolerant, can’t stand milk and have absolutely no connection with the people of the Middle East. All, and I mean all of my Caucasion ancestors were from Western Europe (England, France, Germany).  Ok, I like it in Dutch chocolate but I don’t drink milk straight. Cheese leaves me screaming for the bathroom!!! So are those of European ancestory also lactose intolerant or am I a throw back?

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 01 March 2012 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

Jack, there are still many Europeans who are lactose intolerant. I don’t have time now to look it up, but I believe it’s about 10% of the North European population (it is higher in the south), with Holland having the highest number of people who can drink milk—IIRC.

1 of 2