Overjoyed Romney Celebrates Voters Hating Him Marginally Less Than Santorum
Posted: 07 March 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Or so says the Borowitz Report…  LOL

BOSTON (The Borowitz Report) – Moments after squeaking out a razor-thin victory in Super Tuesday’s crucial Ohio primary, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney was in an exuberant mood, telling supporters in Boston, “I stand before you tonight as the man people hate slightly less than Rick Santorum.”

Mr. Romney said that he hoped to take the momentum of being marginally less despised than Mr. Santorum all the way to the Republican convention in Tampa.

“The voters of Ohio have said that they want the lesser of two evils,” he told the crowd, “and I am lesser.”

Full article

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 07 March 2012 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  189
Joined  2010-10-09

So he admits to being evil, then? Just the lesser evil?

And, in the context of the Republican scramble for Presidential candidacy, why does this not surprise me in the least?

Theflyingsorcerer.

Posted: 07 March 2012 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2787
Joined  2011-11-04
FreeInKy - 07 March 2012 10:36 AM

Or so says the Borowitz Report…  LOL

BOSTON (The Borowitz Report) – Moments after squeaking out a razor-thin victory in Super Tuesday’s crucial Ohio primary, former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney was in an exuberant mood, telling supporters in Boston, “I stand before you tonight as the man people hate slightly less than Rick Santorum.”

Mr. Romney said that he hoped to take the momentum of being marginally less despised than Mr. Santorum all the way to the Republican convention in Tampa.

“The voters of Ohio have said that they want the lesser of two evils,” he told the crowd, “and I am lesser.”

Full article

Was this Borowitz guy a writer for The Onion?  His satire seems similar.  That’s funny stuff.

Signature 

“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb… We are bound to others, past and present… And by each crime and every kindness… We birth our future.”  Sonmi, 2144.