4 of 4
Men and their deteriorating moral and family values.
Posted: 30 March 2012 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07
DarronS - 30 March 2012 05:56 AM
dougsmith - 30 March 2012 05:54 AM

I think the point is that each generation looks to their past with rosy glasses and thinks they were more respectful than the little brats around them now.

Precisely. I was using snark to refute the OP’s view.

I knew it!!! You get to know someone after reading enough of their posts and I felt like Darron must be kidding here but there was no little smiley. So again, I am complete agreement with Darron. Whew, that feels right.  cheese

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 30 March 2012 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  604
Joined  2011-08-10
DarronS - 30 March 2012 05:17 AM
Greatest I am - 13 March 2012 07:20 AM

As members of Western democratic nation, we have witnessed a marked deterioration in morality and family values.

These complaints go back at least as far as the ancient Greeks. Each generation is less respectful, more rebellious and less responsible than the one before. With this constant deterioration of values it is a wonder civilization has lasted this long.

That complaint is old for sure but at no other point in history have so many moral parents gone about spending their children’s future on themselves.

Note how with our last budget, we moral adults have decided that they will have to work till 75 while we are trying for freedom 55.

Yet, moral as hell.

Regards
DL

4 of 4