Episode 002
Posted: 14 March 2012 06:27 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  170
Joined  2009-06-02

It’s episode two of The Human Bible! In this episode, we answer listener questions about unicorns and dragons, learn about the Old Testament’s sources, premiere a new segment called “Apologetics Is Never Having to Say You’re Sorry,” and ask whether or not the Bible thinks human sacrifice is A-ok!

Special thanks to Travis from Virginia, Buck Malone, and Iron Jack for the questions featured in today’s episode.

http://www.thehumanbible.net/episode_002/

Posted: 28 December 2012 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  514
Joined  2010-11-21

It was cool. I think that the ‘giants’ of ancient times, however, is due to early findings of large fossils and bones and the stories that got passed down from them. It was likely that the story of David and Goliath was as Price says, however. I’m referring to the general idea he mentioned that the ancients seemed to create stories of giants out of nothing. The Greeks had the stories of the Titans, for instance. It seems possible that it was common hearsay that there were such discoveries of creatures that were very large. And if so, they would be fossils of the dinosaur era.

Likewise, I think that they also knew of ancient fish fossils in high mountain locations. This might help explain why they may have rationalized that the Earth arose from the waters at one time and/or that past floods had occurred.

Signature 

I eat without fear of certain Death from The Tree of Knowledge because with wisdom, we may one day break free from its mortal curse.

‹‹ Episode 001      Episode 003 ››