2 of 2
If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.
Posted: 02 April 2012 08:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  604
Joined  2011-08-10
traveler - 02 April 2012 05:38 AM
Greatest I am - 02 April 2012 04:48 AM
George - 31 March 2012 10:07 PM

traveler is more than justified to challenge you on the nonsense you say here. I suspect the reason he’s the only one to criticize the the things you post here is probably because he is the only one who still reads your posts. And “knowing” traveler, the reason why he actually keeps reading and responding to your pearls of wisdom is because he is too much of a nice guy. If anything, you should be thankful to him.

A nice guy but one who lies about my beliefs.

Regards
DL

Ok, GIA. Point out the lie. Be precise, then we’ll have the discussion (again) about how your godhead is real. All you will reveal in this argument (again) is your complete lack of any ability to reason.

Your lie is my belief in the supernatural.
I do not have time to repeat to those who do not listen.
F O.

Regards
DL

Posted: 02 April 2012 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

F O. ????? Really?

Best you’ve got? Let’s have a real discussion.

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 02 April 2012 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  7503
Joined  2007-03-02
Greatest I am - 02 April 2012 08:37 AM

traveler is more than justified to challenge you on the nonsense you say here. I suspect the reason he’s the only one to criticize the the things you post here is probably because he is the only one who still reads your posts. And “knowing” traveler, the reason why he actually keeps reading and responding to your pearls of wisdom is because he is too much of a nice guy. If anything, you should be thankful to him.

Regards
DL

Ok, GIA. Point out the lie. Be precise, then we’ll have the discussion (again) about how your godhead is real. All you will reveal in this argument (again) is your complete lack of any ability to reason.

F O.

Regards
DL

GIA, try to hold back on the words or abbreviation of such words, please.  Saying “F.O.” is not good debate either.  Also, it wouldn’t hurt to read the rules again.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

Posted: 03 April 2012 04:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  604
Joined  2011-08-10
Mriana - 02 April 2012 10:52 AM

Regards
DL

F O.

Regards
DL

GIA, try to hold back on the words or abbreviation of such words, please.  Saying “F.O.” is not good debate either.  Also, it wouldn’t hurt to read the rules again.

Was I answering a debate question?
Look again.
And look how often the same stupidity was aimed at me.

Regards
DL

Posted: 03 April 2012 06:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  7503
Joined  2007-03-02
Greatest I am - 03 April 2012 04:38 AM
Mriana - 02 April 2012 10:52 AM

Regards
DL

F O.

Regards
DL

Was I answering a debate question?
Look again.
And look how often the same stupidity was aimed at me.

Regards
DL

That isn’t the issue, GIA.  It’s telling people to F.O.  Your statement seems to avoid the actual issue in which you were warned about.  You can answer the question without unnecessary statements or abbreviation which are an attack on the person.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report

2 of 2