1 of 2
The Galactic Federation of Light Cult
Posted: 29 March 2012 04:07 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-03-29

First of all i will just say i am a believer in ET’s and ED’s down to own personal experiences, but i’m not here to start a debate over if they are real or not or if my experiences are or not. i’m here to share a very worrying concern i have about a group/belief which is around.

These so call spiritual people believe that the Galactic Federation of light are a bunch of benevolent ET’s and ED’s coming to save us from the evil doers of this world. to arrest the cable/reptilians. they believe that they have been reincarnated on earth as humans to help. these beings get people into thinking outta the box then without the person realizing put them into a other box. then talk people into thinking that love is the only emotion needed in life and to not doubt them because doubt keeps you in the dark. they also promise people if there follow they will ascend to the 5th dimension. they have to tell people that the ET’s who are coming are here to save us and you are known as ground crew. these beings are striping these people are their humaneness and common sense.

People Channel messages from higher beings of light or so they claim. they call themselves light workers, star seeds and other names…  at the moment they are telling people they have arrested reptilians. someone posted a video from you-tube of a man just talking about what happened and a still picture. i posted is anyone retarded enough to believe this? and all these people attacked me saying your not spiritual enough to feel it. only people who need to see it are blind to what’s going on or something along those lines… i replied by saying no those ... who need to see prof have common sense. those who just need to feel it are dangerous easily manipulated fools. i also said you can’t expect people who haven’t seen one to believe and to doubt their existence. and truth should be for everyone to see and feel and not just for you becz your special . i actually have been suspended from this site now for just speaking my mind  

These people are crazy they say they are loving spiritual beings then they attack others who have different opinions. they believe they hole truth. because i doubt and question things i bring too much negativity to them. and then judge me saying i’m full of fear. i mean can you blame me if i was if ascend masters sent them to save us???? they also attack you and then signed their messages at the end love and light and this one girl yesterday also signed with diversity. they also twist your words around and/or missed words out. there’s much more to this story and i just wanted to share and make people outta these groups aware of what is happening

Not all people who call themselves light workers / star seeds are nasty or bad some are very nice people but there very few in numbers.

Maybe you Styptics will save us from the evil reptilians ? pmsl wink

Posted: 29 March 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04

Be at peace, PeaceStar.  Join with the Styptics, aka, Skeptics, and take on the power to dismiss crazy B.S.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 29 March 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

What’s erectile dysfunction got to do with this?  wink

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 29 March 2012 05:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
traveler - 29 March 2012 05:34 PM

What’s erectile dysfunction got to do with this?  wink

LOL  LOL  LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 30 March 2012 05:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4805
Joined  2007-10-05

Why would anyone want to ascend to an annoying 1960s pop band?

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 01 April 2012 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  2415
Joined  2007-07-05
DarronS - 30 March 2012 05:11 AM

Annoying?

You don’t think smartphones are Aquarian technology?  LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

What the hell is an ED?  Extra-Dimensional being?

Do they wear Star Trek uniforms?

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 01 April 2012 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
DarronS - 30 March 2012 05:11 AM

Le-et the sun shine,  let the sun shine in, the su-un shine in!

I checked out a GF of L website.  It appears to be a sort of contemporary new science fictiony religion (though it claims to be over 4 billion years old).  On the whole, I can’t say it’s crazier than most other religions.  On the plus side, they say they are about to take down the Illuminati for good.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 02 June 2012 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-06-02

Regarding the Galactic Federation of Light; there seems to be fear fuelled confusion that spreads quickly. So I would like to remind all of us the reality that has been our past. In regards to the world economy, it is always a question of having faith in the markets so we can push growth and prosperity which will trickle down to all through the system. Hopefully more will see that this is not happening and hasn’t happened in the past without a hitch.
It’s a question of where one should place faith or invest in, it’s clear that our faith and investments in a economy and reality that has allowed many people to have no chance of survival and is collapsing and taking us and the planet with it is not a good investment.
So what are you going to do? Put your faith in something that clearly does not work and an illusion that can trap us into submission. Or bother to look into something that seems too hard to understand at first but then maybe allow us to Evolve to a higher civilization!

http://ascensionto5dandbeyond.wordpress.com/

Posted: 03 June 2012 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

So what are you going to do? Put your faith in something that clearly does not work and an illusion that can trap us into submission.

Unfortunately, religions of every stripe have been asking and even requiring people to do exactly that for centuries. Even though it doesn’t work and never has, people still buy into this existential snake oil by the billions.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 03 June 2012 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-02

If you have spent some time researching this phenomenon and still think it has no merit well ok. Each to their own. Also, it’s hard to put energy into studying if the subject doesn’t resonate with you. It’s not only about spirituality. Science has made leaps and bounds with the idea of consciousness and matter. Have a look/listen to some Gregg Braden.

[ Edited: 03 June 2012 09:35 AM by heechard ]

Posted: 03 June 2012 10:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Joined  2011-03-12

Also, it’s hard to put energy into studying if the subject doesn’t resonate with you.

What does resonance have to do with anything? In the real waking world, something either works or it doesn’t. Very cut and dried and reality doesn’t give a flip about whether or not it resonates.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 03 June 2012 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-02

Ok. What I mean by resonate is how much you like something. If you like something you resonate with the idea of it. If you love something you resonate even more. We all do things that we like and love. The science to it is that what we resonate/like/love is attracted to us as well. So then you have manifestation in the outer world.

Posted: 03 June 2012 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Total Posts:  1397
Joined  2010-04-22
heechard - 03 June 2012 11:28 AM

Ok. What I mean by resonate is how much you like something. If you like something you resonate with the idea of it. If you love something you resonate even more. We all do things that we like and love. The science to it is that what we resonate/like/love is attracted to us as well. So then you have manifestation in the outer world.

How is this not confirmation bias?

Signature 

“All musicians are subconsciously mathematicians.”

- Thelonious Monk

Posted: 03 June 2012 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Joined  2011-03-12

I heard you when you said all that the first time. I was asking you what that had to do with anything?

Frankly, it all sounds like a lot of post-modernist psuedo-spritual double talk to me. A philosophy which uses a lot of flowery words to say absolutely nothing!

Signature 

Posted: 03 June 2012 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-02

It has everything to do with it. If you did more research you will see there is something to all this. Happy researching! Love and Light to you Brother.  grin

Posted: 11 June 2012 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  2676
Joined  2011-04-24
heechard - 03 June 2012 08:33 PM

It has everything to do with it. If you did more research you will see there is something to all this. Happy researching! Love and Light to you Brother.  grin

On that note, we skeptics will have to bid you good day.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

1 of 2