New Mexico here!
Posted: 04 April 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-04-04

Wow, the New Mexico atheists’ facebook page hasn’t had a post since January of last year! I’ve applied both for the MeetUp & the YahooGroop and have received no reply. Didn’t we have a Reason Rally just recently? Shouldn’t there be some excitement and networking? I KNOW there’s atheists, skeptics, freethinkers, secular humanists out here! And there’s no CFI chapter? WHAT? Doesn’t the guy who edits “Skeptical Inquirer” live in Albuquerque? We have Sandia, Los Alamos… what??? I mean, we even have Unitarian Universalists! Let’s get kickin, people! I’m on FaceBook a lot and I have a YouTube channel. I have a bigger community support/network base online than I do down the road! Anybody wanna train me to start a CFI in New Mexico? Or is it just me and the roadrunners?

Posted: 04 April 2012 02:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7665
Joined  2008-04-11

Welcome! We can stand in for ‘reasoned discourse’ until you get your chapter up and running!

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 04 April 2012 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  4751
Joined  2007-10-05

Can’t help with getting your local chapter active, but welcome to the CFI forums. Glad to have you here. Jump in and contribute.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 11 April 2012 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  7547
Joined  2007-03-02

Welcome and yes we did.  Please jump in the conversations and join us.

Signature 

Mriana
“Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark.” ~ Iris Hineman (Lois Smith) The Minority Report