3 of 3
Romney’s best VP choice
Posted: 12 April 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-04-12

Allen West -

Lock up Florida - end the race card and he is a strong refreshing speaker.

Posted: 12 April 2012 05:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3206
Joined  2011-08-15

Yeah, and he’d be the one to fight those card carrying Communists in the Democratic party. Let’s see was it 81, 78????

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 13 April 2012 05:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Total Posts:  4848
Joined  2007-10-05

Allen West is a Tea Party buffoon. I would love to see Romney select him as his running mate. That would go over about as well as John McCain selecting Sarah Palin.

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 13 April 2012 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Well crap. We can scratch Charles Manson off the list: Charles Manson Denied Parole, Effectively Ending His Bid for Republican Presidential Nomination

LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 13 April 2012 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Total Posts:  3194
Joined  2011-11-04

Well, since Charles Manson is not available, how about Ann Coulter for the Repub VP?

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 27 April 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Joined  2011-11-04

The magic 8 ball says: “Signs point to… Rob Portman.”

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 28 April 2012 07:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

how about Ann Coulter for the Repub VP?

I wonder if Romney would really be that stupid?

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 01 May 2012 12:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Joined  2011-11-04
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 28 April 2012 07:25 PM

how about Ann Coulter for the Repub VP?

I wonder if Romney would really be that stupid?

Of course not. I was being facetious.  Although, there will be some pressure for him to choose a woman, I think the odds on favorite, now, is Rob Portman.

[ Edited: 01 May 2012 12:45 PM by TimB ]
 Signature 

Posted: 01 May 2012 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
TimB - 01 May 2012 12:01 PM

Although, there will be some pressure for him to choose a woman, I think the odds on favorite, now, is Rob Portman.

I think you’re right. The last thing he wants to do is screw the pooch on this—(see McCain, John 2008). He will go with a safe if uninspired choice and will be looking to surprise no one. Also, he does not want a “rock star” who will overshadow him (see McCain, John 2008).  Portman it is.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 11 August 2012 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Joined  2011-11-04

Well, none of us guessed correctly.  It is Paul Ryan.  This makes sense for a hardcore far right wing Party.  It also gives them a better chance in the swing state of Wisconsin.  And having the poster boy for the Tea Party and their most eloquent spokesperson for the failed far right conservative economic ideology, gets around Romney’s failure to energize the base.  And he’s handsome in an evil Pinochio-wants-to be-a-real-boy kind of way.  (Too bad his nose doesn’t grow when he lies.  If that were the case, even the deluded Republican base might see the light.)

Signature 

3 of 3

‹‹ Definition      Hate crimes legislation? ››