I received this email from Nobel Prize
Posted: 21 April 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2011-07-31

Guestbook entry:
Name: Juan Carlos Pérez arrival
E-Mail: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
URL: http://www.noaa.gov
Time: Sat Feb 11, 2: 26 pm

Text:

Mr. Víctor Elías Espinoza Guedez

Of my greater consideration:

We inform you that a group of physicists of NOAA were analyzing his theories and we were surprised to discover the well matching the results of our research on spots and solar explosions.
In fact, we are thinking to publish their works on “Theory of el Todo using the Color – Refutando the theory of the relativity” in the prestigious Science magazine.

In addition, the Swedish Academy of Sciences is reviewing his case, that they regard it as the main candidate to receive the Nobel Prize in Physics for the year 2012.

Prof. Albert Einstein was a genius without precedent, but for decades we know that I was wrong. Another such genius is needed to be able to test his theories.

Greetings and congratulations on their achievements.

Dr. Juan Carlos Pérez Arrival
NESDIS - NOAA

The work referred to in the email, it is as follows:

http://www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

Signature 

If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:
And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN
“not dark energy”.

Posted: 21 April 2012 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

From the Nobel website:

Below is a brief description of the process involved in selecting the Nobel Laureates in Physics

September – Nomination forms are sent out. The Nobel Committee sends out confidential forms to around 3,000 people — selected professors at universities around the world, Nobel Laureates in Physics and Chemistry, and members of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, among others.

February – Deadline for submission. The completed nomination forms must reach the Nobel Committee no later than 31 January of the following year. The Committee screens the nominations and selects the preliminary candidates. About 250–350 names are nominated as several nominators often submit the same name.

March-May – Consultation with experts. The Nobel Committee sends the names of the preliminary candidates to specially appointed experts for their assessment of the candidates’ work.

It would appear that your letter is a wee bit premature…

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 22 April 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2011-07-31

If the received from a person who I think is intelligence, because your name and email sent me do not appear in google. They take much care of terrorists.

Signature 

If the universe moving waves, it is because it is made of a particle:
And this particle is called VEEGTRÓN
“not dark energy”.

Posted: 22 April 2012 07:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez - 22 April 2012 02:58 AM

If the received from a person who I think is intelligence, because your name and email sent me do not appear in google. They take much care of terrorists.

Victor, are you a poorly coded chat bot?

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 22 April 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20

Poe’s Law.  I honestly can’t tell if he really believes it or if it is a joke.  If the former, seek help.  If the latter, bravo on a job well done.

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 22 April 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

HUH??????????????????

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 23 April 2012 03:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  4622
Joined  2007-10-05

Rocinante, I don’t think this person is joking. If you search his name you’ll find his posts all over the Internet, going back at least to 2008. At best they are semi-coherent. This seems one of the worst.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe