New GOP poll
Posted: 25 April 2012 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Borowitz has done it again—this guy’s a comedic genius.

In what Romney campaign insiders are hailing as a sign that the party faithful are rallying around the former Massachusetts governor, a new poll released today shows that a majority of Republican voters agree with the statement, “I guess I have to support fucking Romney.”

Here are my two favorite line from the article:

The wins by Mr. Romney forced former House Speaker Newt Gingrich to suspend his campaign, telling reporters that he was leaving the race “to spend more time with my families.”

...and…

After sweeping five primary states Tuesday night, Mr. Romney was exultant, telling supporters in Manchester, N.H., “I love American democracy.  I’m good friends with the owners of it.”

Full article: POLL: Majority of Republicans Guess They Have to Support Fucking Romney

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 25 April 2012 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  4350
Joined  2010-08-15

“You Have No Other Options Anymore.  Start Dealing With It, Losers.”

LOL

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 25 April 2012 02:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  3121
Joined  2008-04-07

While he is a good-looking man, I cannot imagine any self-respecting woman who would Support Fucking Romney.  wink

Signature 

Turn off Fox News - Bad News For America
(Atheists are myth understood)

Posted: 25 April 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

Of course there are.  Oh, wait a minute.  The women with the Secret Service agents were Colombian citizens, weren’t they.  LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 26 April 2012 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  3200
Joined  2011-08-15

Yeah, and the one who blew the whistle (no pun intended) is smokin’. But according to testimony, it’s a cultural thing! So it’s ok?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/19/secret-service-hooker-photos-prostitute/

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 26 April 2012 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  582
Joined  2010-04-19
Thevillageatheist - 26 April 2012 09:14 AM

Yeah, and the one who blew the whistle (no pun intended) is smokin’. But according to testimony, it’s a cultural thing! So it’s ok?

Cap’t Jack

Goodness, you weren’t jokin! Anyways, her fee was $800, and he only wanted to pay $30? Wow, isn’t that the height of arrogance! What made him think that she would just shut up and let it go?

Secondly, where was Mr. Veteran Secret Service Man when you needed him?

Veteran Man: (slaps Mr. Deadbeat Secret Service Man over the back of the head, and opens his wallet) “Shut up, John. Go downstairs and wait for me in the lobby. This is the last time we take you along! Ahem! Okay, Ma’m, how much do we owe you? Okay, I’ll tell you what, let’s give you a little extra so we can keep this silly little incident to ourselves, okay? Thanks!”

No one would have been the wiser…

Signature 

Don’t get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

- Bruce Lee -

Posted: 26 April 2012 10:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  4350
Joined  2010-08-15
Cloak - 26 April 2012 06:12 PM

Veteran Man: (slaps Mr. Deadbeat Secret Service Man over the back of the head, and opens his wallet) “Shut up, John. Go downstairs and wait for me in the lobby. This is the last time we take you along! Ahem! Okay, Ma’m, how much do we owe you? Okay, I’ll tell you what, let’s give you a little extra so we can keep this silly little incident to ourselves, okay? Thanks!”

Ahhh, yea, what happened to them good’ol days   blank stare

Signature 

We need each other, to keep ourselves honest

Posted: 27 April 2012 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  3186
Joined  2011-11-04
Cloak - 26 April 2012 06:12 PM
Thevillageatheist - 26 April 2012 09:14 AM

Cap’t Jack

Goodness, you weren’t jokin! Anyways, her fee was $800, and he only wanted to pay $30? Wow, isn’t that the height of arrogance! What made him think that she would just shut up and let it go?

Secondly, where was Mr. Veteran Secret Service Man when you needed him?

Indeed.  Sometimes it doesn’t pay to be a cheapskate.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 27 April 2012 11:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  5551
Joined  2010-06-16

And I’m sure there’s a Secret Service man’s wife somewhere saying, “Yep, that’s my husband.”  smile

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.