Possible Free/Cheap Pass to Imagine No Religion
Posted: 16 May 2012 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-05-16

I had been planning to go to Imagine No Religion, but wouldn’t you know it, my work life is getting all up in my personal life, so there’s a good chance that my (prepaid) spot is basically open… unless my Union Rep guy pulls some kind of miracle out of my manager’s butt and gets me out of that one shift I have over the next five days. The current word I have on that subject is “I don’t want to give you false hope, but I’ll try.”

There’s also another guy who had been going to go with us who had to cancel… I don’t know much about what’s happening there, but if at least two people really want tickets, I know a gal who knows a guy who can maybe give you the hookups is what I’m saying.

Our current plan is, we’ll be leaving Saskatoon, Saskatchewan tomorrow (Thursday) morning, staying in Edmonton one day, continuing on to Kamloops for the event, and then leaving to come back home early on Monday morning so we make it back to Saskatoon between 7 and 8 PM. My ticket to the event, and my hotel room for four days are prepaid. To solidify details (like partial compensation for the $230 ticket and hotel rooms, and when to meet up with the group), go on Facebook, contact Gaylene Reitenbach Wetzel, and ask about Tom and George’s spare ticket(s), and to join the Road Trip 2012 group.

Bear in mind the key point here is the ticket to the event, not the going on a road trip together… so if you don’t live anywhere near Saskatoon but still want to go, it won’t hurt you to ask.