2 of 2
Secret life of the Yeti
Posted: 21 May 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2883
Joined  2011-08-15

By the way, I had an instructor in college who was from India. She referred to native Americans as “red Indians” and her compatriots as “brown Indians.”  She was not, as they say, “politically correct.” 

We use the politically incorrect version of “dot or feather”. BTW, our principal is Indian, raised in So. Africa. She’s a “dot”.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 21 May 2012 06:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  4615
Joined  2007-10-05
citizenschallenge.pm - 19 May 2012 06:44 AM

nor poopies, nor signs of sleeping nests, nor middens etc

Well, I can explain the lack of poop. If you look at the original Patterson video Bigfoot does not have a butt crack; therefore it cannot poop. Maybe that’s why it has such a big butt.  All that poop filled its diaper. cool smile

[ Edited: 21 May 2012 06:46 PM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 21 May 2012 08:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20
DarronS - 21 May 2012 06:43 PM

Well, I can explain the lack of poop. If you look at the original Patterson video Bigfoot does not have a butt crack;

Yep, I’ve said the same thing for years:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/3492/

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 22 May 2012 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  635
Joined  2012-04-25

I did see a new twist recently on one of those Bigfoot shows. It indicates to me the producers might be realizing they can’t run a series indefintely without some actual evidence.  First they made the blanket statement, I sh&* you not, that “it is believed by researchers that bigfoot feeds on wild porcupines”.  Wow, “researchers” said it, it must be true.  They go on to discover…wild porcupine skeletons! Obvious evidence that bigfoot exists, and is well fed!

Posted: 22 May 2012 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15300
Joined  2006-02-14
CuthbertJ - 22 May 2012 10:30 AM

First they made the blanket statement, I sh&* you not, that “it is believed by researchers that bigfoot feeds on wild porcupines”.  Wow, “researchers” said it, it must be true.  They go on to discover…wild porcupine skeletons! Obvious evidence that bigfoot exists, and is well fed!

Hilarious.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 22 May 2012 10:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  4615
Joined  2007-10-05
Rocinante - 21 May 2012 08:39 PM
DarronS - 21 May 2012 06:43 PM

Well, I can explain the lack of poop. If you look at the original Patterson video Bigfoot does not have a butt crack;

Yep, I’ve said the same thing for years:

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/3492/

Maybe you’re where I got the idea. It all blends together after three or four years.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

2 of 2

‹‹ Attachment Parenting?      Stanton Friedman ››