1 of 2
Pastor calls for starving homosexuals
Posted: 22 May 2012 05:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3206
Joined  2011-08-15

rev. Charles worley has a plan to rid Merica of gays and lesbians. Fence them off and starve them to death. He also wants the congregation to vote against that “baby killer and homo” in the White House.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/22/11813973-charles-worley-north-carolina-pastor-faces-backlash-outrage-over-call-for-gays-to-be-put-behind-electric-fence?lite

This is sick stuff.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 22 May 2012 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  118
Joined  2011-02-05

He’s going to get really far with that argument. Maybe I’m just living in a bubble, but I have a hard time imagining even the few of my peers who sympathize with the “homosexuality is wrong” concept finding a way to agree with that guy. But who knows…people love enthusiasm.

Signature 

“Ah! How cheerfully we consign ourselves to Perdition!”
-Melville-

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”
-Pynchon-

Posted: 22 May 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

Nothing like a close minded hypocrite to generate unwarranted enthusiasm. He’s definitely not a credit to his profession and personally I hope the IRS yanks his tax exempt status or his congregation pitches him out on his racist butt.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 23 May 2012 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  2214
Joined  2007-04-26

Apparently homosexuality is so dangerous and contagious that you can;t deliver food by truck, you have to airdrop it in to the population of gay and lesbian people behind the fence. What a nut?

Signature 

For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, obvious,.... and just plain wrong

Posted: 23 May 2012 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

He also wants the congregation to vote against that “baby killer and homo” in the White House.

Wonderful sentiment there, eh wot?

I’m sure there are a lot of good reasons to vote for somebody other then either Obama, Romney, or anybody else who wants the office, but that sort of demonization isn’t one of them.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 23 May 2012 06:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

Sick

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 23 May 2012 06:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15396
Joined  2006-02-14
macgyver - 23 May 2012 04:03 AM

Apparently homosexuality is so dangerous and contagious that you can;t deliver food by truck, you have to airdrop it in to the population of gay and lesbian people behind the fence. What a nut?

Sounds like someone in deep denial about something ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 23 May 2012 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Joined  2011-08-15

Sounds like someone in deep denial about something ...

My thoughts exactly. As my wife and I watched his video rant, and BTW he spewed his poison from the pulpit in the 70’s, I said, “there is a latent homosexual”. That man is in solid denial!

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

Thomas Paine

Posted: 23 May 2012 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Total Posts:  3191
Joined  2011-11-04

What is it about right wingers and fences?  The main 2 solutions they seem to come up with to solve problems is lower taxes and build fences.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 23 May 2012 09:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Joined  2011-11-04

The Reverand’s premise brings to mind a question.  Is homosexuality expressed due to a certain gene/s that some persons have and some don’t?  If so, then perhaps cordoning off all gays, could result in the rest of the population propogating only heterosexuals.  I think it is probably more complex than that, however.  Maybe we all have genes that could potentially express homosexuality, but for some biochemical (or other) reasons they are expressed in some of us but not in others.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

Posted: 23 May 2012 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Total Posts:  7684
Joined  2008-04-11
TimB - 23 May 2012 09:08 AM

The Reverand’s premise brings to mind a question.  Is homosexuality expressed due to a certain gene/s that some persons have and some don’t?  If so, then perhaps cordoning off all gays, could result in the rest of the population propogating only heterosexuals.  I think it is probably more complex than that, however.  Maybe we all have genes that could potentially express homosexuality, but for some biochemical (or other) reasons they are expressed in some of us but not in others.

No, that wouldn’t work, gays are for the most part the product of straight parents and unless there is a surrogate involved, they cannot reproduce (as the good Reverend so cheerfully points out), however, if you cordon off the parents, siblings and cousins of gays…because obviously they carry this awful gene…then you may have a chance at getting rid of teh gay….somehow, I don’t think he would go along with that…  cool smirk most of his congregation would be behind that fence. At least the ones having family members brave enough to come out of the closet!
(..and no, I don’t believe there is ‘a’ gay gene, I’m sure, like many other things..it’s much more complicated.)

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 23 May 2012 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Joined  2011-11-04

I think that homosexuality may be an adaptive process for the human race.  The contingencies that may have made it unacceptable earlier in our history, including the need to be fruitful and multiply as a species, no longer exists to the degree that it once did.

Signature 

Posted: 23 May 2012 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-05-23

Charming, I love the theocrats for their entertainment value.

Posted: 23 May 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
zmullin - 23 May 2012 12:11 PM

Charming, I love the theocrats for their entertainment value.

This guy is pretty entertaining…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydR4OhV60SA

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 23 May 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  2423
Joined  2007-07-05

Suppose we do that right after we feed pastors to army ants?  LOL

psik

Signature 

Fiziks is Fundamental

Posted: 23 May 2012 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2012-05-23
psikeyhackr - 23 May 2012 12:51 PM

Suppose we do that right after we feed pastors to army ants?  LOL

psik

Why not matabele ants, the hard core african guys,.

1 of 2