2 of 2
Deportation of blacks from Israel
Posted: 24 May 2012 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3060
Joined  2011-08-15

No just blame it on the Germans, that usually works! 

Damned bull-necked krauts! I blame Konrad Adenauer. Let’s ship them nazi bastards back t’ hitlerland with a democrat under each arm!  mad

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 May 2012 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  9292
Joined  2006-08-29

I was referring to the young men playing video games, Jack, not children. And there are very few menial jobs where people require education. Knowing how to read and write is usually enough.

Posted: 24 May 2012 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  3060
Joined  2011-08-15

I was referring to the young men playing video games, Jack, not children. And there are very few menial jobs where people require education. Knowing how to read and write is usually enough.

Ok, we can shift to young men then. If they don’t work then they still live with mom and dad, hang out in their basement and play video games all day. BTW you don’t need a degree to work at Walmart either. That’s why they are referred to as “menial” jobs. And $10.00 an hour is still more than $7.50 even though I know the cost of living is much lower here than in Calif.

Cap’t Jack

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  1283
Joined  2011-03-12

Should a nation be allowed to determine who can and cannot immigrate to it, or seek its asylum?

I believe it should, yes, but in a manner which is consistant with legal due process. The problem which I see in this article is that of the mob mentality, even though the people being admitted are playing by the established ground rules.

Signature 

Question authority and think for yourself. Big Brother does not know best and never has.

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Total Posts:  7664
Joined  2008-04-11
Thevillageatheist - 24 May 2012 09:40 AM

Hmmm, let’s see, they’re immigrants (not one of us), they look different, their culture is different, they speak Hebrew with an accent, they aren’t Jewish, probably Muslim….

My guess is if they are trying to emigrate, they ARE Jewish. You’d be surprised how many countries have small isolated Jewish communities. Even China has (at least) one.

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 24 May 2012 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2010-09-07
mid atlantic - 24 May 2012 12:42 PM
FreeInKy - 24 May 2012 07:27 AM

I fail to see how this reinforces your ideas on the “evils” of multiculturalism. If anything, it reinforces what happens to an insular society. How ironic that the descendants of people who founded a nation with the memory of the holocaust fresh in their minds would wind up acting like the Nazis.

Israel was founded as an ethnic state.

Anyone who is not Jewish will stick out like a sore thumb.

Right on. Zionism is inherently an ethnocentric movement which has succeded in alienating virtually all its immediate neighbours.

As for George’s insinuation that poverty is genetical, that can not be farther from the truth and I rather suspect he meant it more in jest than earnest. Environment certainly plays a pivotal role in determining an individual’s success, and there is only so much an individual can accomplish by sheer force of will (so much for all that selfhelp BS).

Signature 

If you see God, tell Him I’m looking for Him.

Posted: 25 May 2012 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  5943
Joined  2006-12-20

If wealth is mostly to do with genetics, how much is it mostly to do with the genetic based willingness to immorally take more than your fair share?

Stephen

Posted: 26 May 2012 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Total Posts:  2634
Joined  2011-04-24
StephenLawrence - 25 May 2012 01:06 AM

If wealth is mostly to do with genetics, how much is it mostly to do with the genetic based willingness to immorally take more than your fair share?

Stephen

It would seem, anecdotally at least, to be that way.

Signature 

Raise your glass if you’re wrong…. in all the right ways.

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Total Posts:  4452
Joined  2007-08-31

[irony]

“You see, I am really not a racist. But it is obvious that multiculturalism creates problems, people just can’t handle that. Really, when all foreigners go back to the countries where they came from, these problems are over. So let’s send them back to where they come from, it is the best and fairest solution.”

[/irony]

Signature 

GdB

“The light is on, but there is nobody at home”

Posted: 31 May 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  3052
Joined  2011-11-04
asanta - 24 May 2012 11:35 PM
Thevillageatheist - 24 May 2012 09:40 AM

Hmmm, let’s see, they’re immigrants (not one of us), they look different, their culture is different, they speak Hebrew with an accent, they aren’t Jewish, probably Muslim….

My guess is if they are trying to emigrate, they ARE Jewish. You’d be surprised how many countries have small isolated Jewish communities. Even China has (at least) one.

I think that they are mostly Muslim and Christian, and that they immigrated to find work.  The Israeli’s antagonism is probably more based on fears of dilution of jewish political power rather than on race.

Signature 

As a fabrication of our own consciousness, our assignations of meaning are no less “real”, but since humans and the fabrications of our consciousness are routinely fraught with error, it makes sense, to me, to, sometimes, question such fabrications.

2 of 2