1 of 12
Hi—I have sued James Randi for not going forward with my $1Million Challenge
Posted: 19 June 2012 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18

See http://ufoetblog.com/?p=4410 and http://www.etcorngods.com/complaint_randi.pdf

James Randi knows I will win the 1 Million Dollars.

Posted: 19 June 2012 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4619
Joined  2007-10-05

Of all the crazy ideas I’ve seen on these forums, this one is right near the top, if not over the top.

I’ll summarize Mr. Simpson’s idea for those who don’t want to bother downloading and reading the PDF: The English language is ambiguous, therefore ET Corn Gods invented it and gave it to man.

No wonder JRF rejected your application: they have better things to do than waste their time on demented speculation. All you are going to accomplish is making yourself look like a fool, and it seems you are determined to be very public about that.

Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 19 June 2012 07:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

I just thought of something. One of my old friends goes by the Korn Dog King. We have a Korn Dog Family Reunion party at the Kerrville Folk Festival every year, where we serve fried corn dogs to hundreds of people. Therefore, Mr. Simpson, we are your gods.

Image Attachments
cuisine_group_2.jpg
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Posted: 19 June 2012 07:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
DarronS - 19 June 2012 07:01 AM

All you are going to accomplish is making yourself look like a fool, and it seems you are determined to be very public about that.

The problem with people like this is they have no idea how foolish they look, or they don’t care. So it’s a total wast of time pointing it out to them.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2007-10-05

Yeah, but we get to dress up and have fun while pointing fingers at them for being foolish.

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2011-08-01
DarronS - 19 June 2012 08:00 AM

Yeah, but we get to dress up and have fun while pointing fingers at them for being foolish.

LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18

No great discovery has ever come to be without a bunch of people who don’t know anything about what they are talking about saying it is foolish. 

When I invented the first Display Aided word processor (early ‘70s), everyone said it wouldn’t sell.  Within a few years that’s all there was on the market. 

James Randi will lose in Federal Court, and he will lose his $1Million—he’ll end up like his is lover Alvarez/Pena—and his Skeptic Gig will be all over. 

There is a GOD, there is Paranormal, GOD hates religion, hates atheists, hates skeptics.

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-04-24
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 08:20 AM

There is a GOD, there is Paranormal, GOD hates religion, hates atheists, hates skeptics.

GOD sounds cranky.

Signature 

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-24

I just read your application.  Nothing in it is a demonstration of “any psychic, supernatural, or paranormal ability.”  If your claims are true, and I highly doubt that they are, your skills are at best decryption, hardly a supernatural ability.  I decrypt things every day at http://www.cryptograms.org/play.php. Where’s my million dollars?

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
Austin Harper - 19 June 2012 08:55 AM

I just read your application.  Nothing in it is a demonstration of “any psychic, supernatural, or paranormal ability.”  If your claims are true, and I highly doubt that they are, your skills are at best decryption, hardly a supernatural ability.  I decrypt things every day at http://www.cryptograms.org/play.php. Where’s my million dollars?

Are you serious?  Read it again.  You think a hidden language, embedded in the English language isn’t paranormal.  It is thought that language evolved.  In fact, GOD planned and designed all words so they would have hidden meanings.  Over 20,000 examples on my two websites.  If you think http://www.cryptograms.org is the same thing.  That’s foolish.

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
Austin Harper - 19 June 2012 08:48 AM

GOD sounds cranky.

Very observant, GOD is cranky, down right mean.

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-24

Have you tried learning about etymology?  The Online Etymology Dictionary also has thousands of words (I don’t know the exact count off-hand) and it tells you how they were derived.  I take it you don’t speak any other languages.  If you did, you would see the relationships.  Your first example on http://etcorngods.com/translation.htm is demon = de 1 3 on = de a c on = deacon.  However, back in reality, we know that demon comes from the Latin daemon (spirit), which in turn comes from the Greek daimon/δαίμων (deity or spirit), which in turn comes from the Proto-Indo-European *dai-mon- (divider or provider), which comes from the PIE root *da- (to divide).  But I guess it’s more fun to say aliens did it.

Signature 

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2011-08-01

No great discovery has ever come to be without a bunch of people who don’t know anything about what they are talking about saying it is foolish. 

When I invented the first Display Aided word processor (early ‘70s), everyone said it wouldn’t sell.  Within a few years that’s all there was on the market. 

James Randi will lose in Federal Court, and he will lose his $1Million—he’ll end up like his is lover Alvarez/Pena—and his Skeptic Gig will be all over. 

You forgot fags. He hates fags too. Oh, and Al Gore invented the Internet. That’s a lot better than your word processor. So na-na-na-na-na-na!

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
Austin Harper - 19 June 2012 09:12 AM

Have you tried learning about etymology?  The Online Etymology Dictionary also has thousands of words (I don’t know the exact count off-hand) and it tells you how they were derived.  I take it you don’t speak any other languages.  If you did, you would see the relationships.  Your first example on http://etcorngods.com/translation.htm is demon = de 1 3 on = de a c on = deacon.  However, back in reality, we know that demon comes from the Latin daemon (spirit), which in turn comes from the Greek daimon/δαίμων (deity or spirit), which in turn comes from the Proto-Indo-European *dai-mon- (divider or provider), which comes from the PIE root *da- (to divide).  But I guess it’s more fun to say aliens did it.

You are an insulting SOB—I’ve been working on this project for 27 years. What you are point to has nothing to do with hidden meaning about today’s events/people.  Look at the lead post on http://www.ufoetblog.com—there are a list of over 200 posts where the name of an event or person was pre-coded to contain the date of the event or death date and birth date of the person.

I know you love to be a gunslinger, but you are wrong. 

Traditional wisdom says language evolved, but the thousands of translations in the ET Corn Gods language/game proves otherwise.  Everything was pre-planned.

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Joined  2011-08-01

Well that’s 27 years you won’t be getting back. How sad.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 19 June 2012 09:17 AM

You forgot fags. He hates fags too. Oh, and Al Gore invented the Internet. That’s a lot better than your word processor. So na-na-na-na-na-na!

Yes, that’s true.  I don’t know why, but he hates fags and Jews.

1 of 12