10 of 12
Hi—I have sued James Randi for not going forward with my $1Million Challenge
Posted: 26 June 2012 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18

This guy is GOD! (And I guess the other one is one of his angels.)

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.  The ones that aren’t man-made happen instantly in the night, they have other grain matting characteristics, etc.

The ET’s didn’t make them, men didn’t make them.

GOD made them.

One of the giant pyramid like formations in South America appeared over night—man could’t have made them in 100 life times.

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-04-24
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 09:18 AM

I am a graduate from Cornell, class of 60’61’—I have a BME (5 year degree in Mechanical Engineering).

Somehow I doubt that.  You’re not even knowledgeable enough to know that the abbrivation for 1960 and 1961 are ‘60 and ‘61 not 60’61’.  Also, how are you a graduate of two years?

Signature 

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Posted: 26 June 2012 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10
etcorngods - 25 June 2012 09:11 PM
domokato - 25 June 2012 06:19 PM

That cuz you don’t know the RULES, Mriana. They are quite arbitrary. http://www.etcorngods.com/translation.htm

The most amazing thing about etcorngods is that he knows his interpretations are arbitrary but he still thinks they mean something. etcorngods, what if you find two contradicting messages embedded in one word? What does that mean?

Nothing arbitrary about the rules—it is your interpretation of the rules which is tainted by your atheism.

One thing I’d like to get out of this conversation is how you came about these rules, because you still haven’t explained it to me. I suppose I shouldn’t be an atheist and just take your word for it, eh? But how could you respect me, then? I don’t think you should

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 26 June 2012 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Total Posts:  9301
Joined  2006-08-29

BTW, how did you figure out that James Randi was a Jew?

Posted: 26 June 2012 11:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 09:22 AM

This guy is GOD! (And I guess the other one is one of his angels.)

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

I just about fell out of my chair laughing at that one. The et corn god is calling a skeptic gullible!  LOL

This is such a guilty pleasure. I know I should just stay out of this thread, but it’s like a bad wreck and I just can’t stop rubbernecking.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 26 June 2012 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
domokato - 26 June 2012 10:18 AM

One thing I’d like to get out of this conversation is how you came about these rules, because you still haven’t explained it to me. I suppose I shouldn’t be an atheist and just take your word for it, eh? But how could you respect me, then? I don’t think you should

There is a book—through all but the last chapter—which tells the story.  “The Story of the Discovry of the ET Corn Gods language/game”.  You can download it here:  http://www.etcorngods.com/Discovery_2_ch_1to13.pdf
Like “Moses”—GOD taught me.

No, I don’t think anyone should do anything just because someone tells them to.  Do research—- study my two websites, and anything else you want to.  If my translations are the result of nothing human, there is a GOD.  But you can remain an atheist—it’s a CHURCH thing.

Posted: 26 June 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
George - 26 June 2012 10:58 AM

BTW, how did you figure out that James Randi was a Jew?

It’s all over the translations.  His name is “Zwing”.  He looks like a Jew.  GOD doesn’t like the idea of CLANS—people gathering together—religion.  The events of 911 were acts of GOD, because they couldn’t have happened by man, “the official story” or by story told by the “TRUTHERS”.  There were simply too many laws of physics/chemistry broken.

The date 911 2001 AD converts to the word “RELIGION”.

Religion:
re+66+66 .. = “911”.
Li is L+I, 21, 2001.
Gion is N, Ad.
Therefore:
Religion = “911 2001 AD”.

It wasn’t the Arabs, It wasn’t George Bush and Co.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 11:18 AM

I just about fell out of my chair laughing at that one. The et corn god is calling a skeptic gullible!  LOL

This is such a guilty pleasure. I know I should just stay out of this thread, but it’s like a bad wreck and I just can’t stop rubbernecking.

What kind of fool would think the world, with all its beauty, Majesty and Misery, got here by evolution?  Skeptics are worse than other Religions because those guys claim that there is no GOD.  The Religions believe in some kind of misplaced understanding of GOD.  GOD is in control of everything.  GOD has chosen poor old James Randi as his poster child, because he is the POPE of the Skeptics.

The Tropical Storm DEBBIE—- hitting Florida now is pre-coded to point to James Randi, and Randi.org and its Forum.

The words “Crop Circle”—are pre-coded to point to James Randi.

Amazing stuff.  Keep tuned in, you are in for a ride.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Total Posts:  4865
Joined  2007-10-05
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:03 PM

The Tropical Storm DEBBIE (sic)—- hitting Florida now is pre-coded to point to James Randi, and Randi.org and its Forum.

That’s Tropical Storm Debby. So god is pounding everyone in Florida because JREF won’t hand over $1 million for your hallucinations? This thread will serve as an excellent defense against your accusations of malfeasance on JREF’s part.

We’ve had a lot of god-promoting types come to the CFI forums the last few years, but you are unique; gotta hand that much to ya. No other godbot in these parts has shown your delusional fortitude.

I have to ask. When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans why did god destroy the churches and leave the French Quarter intact? Does your god consider strippers holy? How do you interpret the words “pole dance”?

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Joined  2011-08-01

{Idiotic drivel deleted}  GOD has chosen poor old James Randi as his poster child, because he is the POPE of the Skeptics.

Nope. Randi is a cardinal. Dawkins is the pope. Geez, get it straight. (Anybody know whether the application to have Hitchens canonized has been approved yet? I need to start praying to St. Hitch.)

The Tropical Storm DEBBIE—- hitting Florida now is pre-coded to point to James Randi, and Randi.org and its Forum.

You know what would have impressed me? If you had posted that BEFORE Debby was formed. Although in actually it is meaningless, unless you can clue me in to the connection between that and Randi.  ohh

Amazing stuff.  Keep tuned in, you are in for a ride.

Oh, I don’t doubt that for a moment. Gotta go pop some popcorn now.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18

That’s Tropical Storm Debby. So god is pounding everyone in Florida because JREF won’t hand over $1 million for your hallucinations? This thread will serve as an excellent defense against your accusations of malfeasance on JREF’s part.

I didn’t say that, but the translations point to Randi.org and to his website.

We’ve had a lot of god-promoting types come to the CFI forums the last few years, but you are unique; gotta hand that much to ya. No other godbot in these parts has shown your delusional fortitude.

I’d like to think that I am the most unusual GOD advocate EVER.  And you are the most insulting and ignorant Atheist I have met.

I have to ask. When Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans why did god destroy the churches and leave the French Quarter intact? Does your god consider strippers holy? How do you interpret the words “pole dance”?

I don’t know.  I wasn’t translating natural disasters, events, and people—mainly when they die, then. 

You can see a list of over 200 translations of events and people here—if that doesn’t point to a GOD who knows what’s going to happen, and when, I don’t know what will.

http://ufoetblog.com/?p=5623

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Joined  2011-08-01
DarronS - 26 June 2012 12:12 PM

etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:30 PM

I’d like to think that I am the most unusual GOD advocate EVER.  And you are the most insulting and ignorant Atheist I have met.

Well dammit! I was hoping for that title. Damn you, Darron! Can I be one of your minions?  LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 12:18 PM

You know what would have impressed me? If you had posted that BEFORE Debby was formed. Although in actually it is meaningless, unless you can clue me in to the connection between that and Randi.  ohh

Doesn’t work before the fact—find a psychic, James Randi knows some.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
Total Posts:  4865
Joined  2007-10-05
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 12:32 PM

Well dammit! I was hoping for that title. Damn you, Darron! Can I be one of your minions?  LOL

Sure. Always happy to have a friend join me. th_cheers.gif

Signature 

You cannot have a rational conversation with someone who holds irrational beliefs.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 12:32 PM

You are certainly a close second.  Go pop popcorn. 

Would’t make fun of this stuff to much.  This is a GOD who kills people—lots of them.

10 of 12