Hi—I have sued James Randi for not going forward with my $1Million Challenge
Posted: 19 June 2012 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 09:23 AM

You are an insulting SOB—.

Please avoid name calling, as per the rules. Failure to follow the rules can lead to banning. Thanks.

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 09:27 AM
FreeInKy - 19 June 2012 09:17 AM

You forgot fags. He hates fags too. Oh, and Al Gore invented the Internet. That’s a lot better than your word processor. So na-na-na-na-na-na!

Yes, that’s true.  I don’t know why, but he hates fags and Jews.

And rationalists. And James Randi, though that’s redundant. Isn’t it amazing, that god hates the same people you do. What a coincidence!  rolleyes

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-04-24
Austin Harper - 19 June 2012 09:12 AM

Have you tried learning about etymology?  The Online Etymology Dictionary also has thousands of words (I don’t know the exact count off-hand) and it tells you how they were derived.  I take it you don’t speak any other languages.  If you did, you would see the relationships.  Your first example on http://etcorngods.com/translation.htm is demon = de 1 3 on = de a c on = deacon.  However, back in reality, we know that demon comes from the Latin daemon (spirit), which in turn comes from the Greek daimon/δαίμων (deity or spirit), which in turn comes from the Proto-Indo-European *dai-mon- (divider or provider), which comes from the PIE root *da- (to divide).  But I guess it’s more fun to say aliens did it.

You are an insulting SOB—I’ve been working on this project for 27 years. What you are point to has nothing to do with hidden meaning about today’s events/people.  Look at the lead post on http://www.ufoetblog.com—there are a list of over 200 posts where the name of an event or person was pre-coded to contain the date of the event or death date and birth date of the person.

I know you love to be a gunslinger, but you are wrong. 

Traditional wisdom says language evolved, but the thousands of translations in the ET Corn Gods language/game proves otherwise.  Everything was pre-planned.

If there really is a codes in people’s names, could you please provide me with some names/codes for news items coming up in the near future?  Numerology isn’t that hard to apply to something retroactively, but if you could get a good prediction (and that’s what good scientific models do after all, isn’t it?) then you might have some strength to your claim.

If by “traditional wisdom” you mean “the scientific field of linguistics,” then yes.  If by “proves” you mean “purports,” then yes.

Signature 

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Posted: 19 June 2012 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  1396
Joined  2010-04-22
Austin Harper - 19 June 2012 09:12 AM

Have you tried learning about etymology?  The Online Etymology Dictionary also has thousands of words (I don’t know the exact count off-hand) and it tells you how they were derived.  I take it you don’t speak any other languages.  If you did, you would see the relationships.  Your first example on http://etcorngods.com/translation.htm is demon = de 1 3 on = de a c on = deacon.  However, back in reality, we know that demon comes from the Latin daemon (spirit), which in turn comes from the Greek daimon/δαίμων (deity or spirit), which in turn comes from the Proto-Indo-European *dai-mon- (divider or provider), which comes from the PIE root *da- (to divide).  But I guess it’s more fun to say aliens did it.

You are an insulting SOB—I’ve been working on this project for 27 years. What you are point to has nothing to do with hidden meaning about today’s events/people.  Look at the lead post on http://www.ufoetblog.com—there are a list of over 200 posts where the name of an event or person was pre-coded to contain the date of the event or death date and birth date of the person.

I know you love to be a gunslinger, but you are wrong. 

Traditional wisdom says language evolved, but the thousands of translations in the ET Corn Gods language/game proves otherwise.  Everything was pre-planned.

So your theory is true for every iteration of every word that has ever been used by humans throughout time?

Signature 

“All musicians are subconsciously mathematicians.”

- Thelonious Monk

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18
TromboneAndrew - 19 June 2012 10:34 AM

So your theory is true for every iteration of every word that has ever been used by humans throughout time?

For every word I have tried (over 20,000 of them)—probably safe to say all words. grin

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10

Have you found any pattern to the interpretation of the words? Or do you just pick whatever interpretation leads to an interesting result? What if you found multiple interpretations of one word - how do you know which is right?

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  2889
Joined  2011-08-15

You forgot fags. He hates fags too. Oh, and Al Gore invented the Internet. That’s a lot better than your word processor. So na-na-na-na-na-na!

Did corn god reveal this to you through his hidden messages found only in the English language which BTW is barely 700 years old? My question is why did you reveal his maizeness to unbelievers and skeptics? You mention being “taught” the English language and then spent 27 years unraveling its origins by inventing a series of untested computer generations. None of your contentions would stand up to scientific criticism. Etymologists wouldn’t waste their time trying to decipher this melange of numerology and word play. You’re better off selling real estate than attempting to sell this absurdity. And as their is no god The fags, Jews, atheists and skeptics are pretty safe. So is Randi’s money.

Signature 

One good schoolmaster is of more use than a hundred priests.

Thomas Paine

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
domokato - 19 June 2012 11:21 AM

Have you found any pattern to the interpretation of the words? Or do you just pick whatever interpretation leads to an interesting result? What if you found multiple interpretations of one word - how do you know which is right?

The pattern is determined by the translation rules on the website http://www.etcorngods.com.  For instance, the word “Discovery” decodes to be “D is c over y”.

D is 4, C is Roman Numeral 100.  Y is letter 25.

Therefore:

“4 is 100/25”

The word “Formula” converts to Newton’s 2nd law.

“F or Ma”.  (Ul converts to “0”.  U+L = 33+33 = 66, -66 = “0”)

To convert a word, you look hard to find a pattern that works.  The word “Word”.

W is 23, Testament 3, book of “Lk” = “Look”.  (Rules allow you to add or delete “o” or “0”)
O+66 = “Ha”.

Therefore:

The word “Word” translates to “Look Hard”.

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
Thevillageatheist - 19 June 2012 11:23 AM

Did corn god reveal this to you through his hidden messages found only in the English language which BTW is barely 700 years old? My question is why did you reveal his maizeness to unbelievers and skeptics? You mention being “taught” the English language and then spent 27 years unraveling its origins by inventing a series of untested computer generations. None of your contentions would stand up to scientific criticism. Etymologists wouldn’t waste their time trying to decipher this melange of numerology and word play. You’re better off selling real estate than attempting to sell this absurdity. And as their is no god The fags, Jews, atheists and skeptics are pretty safe. So is Randi’s money.

I have applied for the $50,000 challenge offered by this website.It may work in other languages.  Everyone (Except thousands of my followers) thinks what I do is crazy. 

We have done some work which suggests it works in Spanish and Turkish.  The point is that it is not “700 years old”—it like we have been here since the beginning of time.  This discovery changes the concept of Time, Crime, lots of other things. 

Usually Etymologists (like you and almost everyone else) would not try something that they had not grown up on, until they were made to do so by some more inventive person.  Your words will be proven to be the absurd ones.

As an inventor, I have had to put up with non imaginative people almost all my life.

Posted: 19 June 2012 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 11:29 AM

To convert a word, you look hard to find a pattern that works.

Exactly.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 19 June 2012 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 11:29 AM
domokato - 19 June 2012 11:21 AM

The pattern is determined by the translation rules on the website http://www.etcorngods.com.

A lot of your rules contain the word “may”, meaning you can choose to apply the rule whenever you want. So how do you know which interpretation is correct?

For instance, the word “Discovery” decodes to be “D is c over y”.

D is 4, C is Roman Numeral 100.  Y is letter 25.

Therefore:

“4 is 100/25”

Why would “D is C over Y” be encoded in “Discovery”? Have you found any other interpretations for “Discovery”?

The word “Formula” converts to Newton’s 2nd law.

“F or Ma”.  (Ul converts to “0”.  U+L = 33+33 = 66, -66 = “0”)

Same questions here.

To convert a word, you look hard to find a pattern that works.

Don’t you think, given the looseness of the rules you have, that you can find patterns anywhere easily, and that these patterns have no meaning?

Why would God create a set of very loose rules without any indication of how or when to apply them? Are you sure you’re not looking for patterns where there are none?

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 19 June 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Total Posts:  7641
Joined  2008-04-11

Well, that’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back….. :/

Signature 

Church; where sheep congregate to worship a zombie on a stick that turns into a cracker on Sundays…

Posted: 19 June 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Total Posts:  1396
Joined  2010-04-22
etcorngods - 19 June 2012 11:06 AM
TromboneAndrew - 19 June 2012 10:34 AM

For every word I have tried (over 20,000 of them)—probably safe to say all words. grin

Also: for your system to be meaningful, you have to show how it, applied to anything that would definitely not result from divine intervention, would not work. For example, the C programming for a Tetris game. If your system does work for this and other obviously non-divinely-inspired things, it means we can say that your system is way too generalized and not useful.

Signature 

“All musicians are subconsciously mathematicians.”

- Thelonious Monk

Posted: 19 June 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
domokato - 19 June 2012 12:03 PM

Don’t you think, given the looseness of the rules you have, that you can find patterns anywhere easily, and that these patterns have no meaning?

Why would God create a set of very loose rules without any indication of how or when to apply them? Are you sure you’re not looking for patterns where there are none?

I can’t find patterns “anywhere easily”.  The translation rules are loose, but those were the rules I was taught.  Those are the rules that work.  I look for patterns.  If I find one (within the rules) that may be used.  It is not a sham, it is an amazing language—one planted by GOD in the English language.

You walk into a cave, see some scribbles on the wall of the Cave.  It is your (my) job to convert those scribbles to English and tell it to the World.  That was my challenge with the ET Corn Gods language/game.  The results are often funny, brutal, and astounding.

Posted: 19 June 2012 12:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
TromboneAndrew - 19 June 2012 12:34 PM

Also: for your system to be meaningful, you have to show how it, applied to anything that would definitely not result from divine intervention, would not work. For example, the C programming for a Tetris game. If your system does work for this and other obviously non-divinely-inspired things, it means we can say that your system is way too generalized and not useful.

Results of the ET Corn Gods language/game discovery:  EVERYTHING IS DIVINELY INSPIRED.  That’s hard to imagine, but we (the world, the universe) are a giant computer game.

2 of 12