Posted: 26 June 2012 12:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 151 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4721
Joined  2007-10-05
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:32 PM

Doesn’t work before the fact…

I am not surprised.

etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:35 PM

Would’t make fun of this stuff to much.  This is a GOD who kills people—lots of them.

Oooo. An imaginary sky fairy with a bad attitude. Yawn.

[ Edited: 26 June 2012 12:39 PM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 152 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18
DarronS - 26 June 2012 12:35 PM
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:32 PM

Doesn’t work before the fact…

I am not surprised.

Would’t make fun of this stuff to much.  This is a GOD who kills people—lots of them.

Oooo. An imaginary sky fairy with a bad attitude. Yawn.

My guess is, you will have trouble sleeping tonight.

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 153 ]
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 12:32 PM
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:30 PM

I’d like to think that I am the most unusual GOD advocate EVER.  And you are the most insulting and ignorant Atheist I have met.

Well dammit! I was hoping for that title. Damn you, Darron! Can I be one of your minions?  LOL

You are certainly a close second.  Go pop popcorn. 

Not to worry. St. Hitchens will protect me. I don’t fear your GOD. In fact, I hereby officially challenge him to strike me dead. Go ahead, CORN GOD. If you think you c

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 26 June 2012 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 154 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 12:43 PM

Not to worry. St. Hitchens will protect me. I don’t fear your GOD. In fact, I hereby officially challenge him to strike me dead. Go ahead, CORN GOD. If you think you c

Isn’t he the guy in the wheelchair—the GOD of the Atheists didn’t protect him—probably no accident.

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 155 ]
Joined  2011-08-01

Sorry I can’t talk now. I’m dead.  LOL

By the way, you failed to mention to us that your frivolous lawsuit against JREF was dismissed over 4 years ago.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 156 ]
Total Posts:  4721
Joined  2007-10-05
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 12:57 PM

Isn’t he the guy in the wheelchair—the GOD of the Atheists didn’t protect him—probably no accident.

If you had any idea what atheists believe you would not make such a ridiculous statement. And no, Hitchens was not the guy in the wheelchair. That is Stephen Hawking, and he is still alive.

Update: For some interesting background on George R. Simpson go here.

As FIK noted, Simpson dropped his lawsuit several years ago. The court, however, retained jurisdiction in the case and stated it would allow JREF to file a motion seeking costs incurred defending itself against Mr. Simpson. The JREF did not pursue that remedy.

Mr. Simpson is all bluster, and his posts here reveal his mental state. I’ve had my fun with him. The man needs psychiatric help, not more ridicule. Time to move on.

[ Edited: 26 June 2012 01:21 PM by DarronS ]
 Signature 

“In the beginning, God created the universe. This has made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.”
Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 157 ]
Joined  2011-08-01

Darron, I agree and this time I mean it. After glancing at this site I believe this guy just might be dangerous: http://eastendlistings.com/

I’m outta here.

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 158 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10
etcorngods - 26 June 2012 11:48 AM
domokato - 26 June 2012 10:18 AM

One thing I’d like to get out of this conversation is how you came about these rules, because you still haven’t explained it to me. I suppose I shouldn’t be an atheist and just take your word for it, eh? But how could you respect me, then? I don’t think you should

There is a book—through all but the last chapter—which tells the story.  “The Story of the Discovry of the ET Corn Gods language/game”.  You can download it here:  http://www.etcorngods.com/Discovery_2_ch_1to13.pdf
Like “Moses”—GOD taught me.

No, I don’t think anyone should do anything just because someone tells them to.  Do research—- study my two websites, and anything else you want to.  If my translations are the result of nothing human, there is a GOD.  But you can remain an atheist—it’s a CHURCH thing.

I had to wade through a lot to find it, but looks like God simply spoke to you. How did it happen? Was it in a dream? Either way, don’t you think it’s more likely you just imagined or hallucinated it, than it actually happened?

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 159 ]
Total Posts:  5995
Joined  2009-02-26
FreeInKy - 26 June 2012 01:17 PM

Darron, I agree and this time I mean it. After glancing at this site I believe this guy just might be dangerous: http://eastendlistings.com/

I’m outta here.

After seeing the movie “children of the corn” I agree.  He may just hear god telling him to take more violent action than a mere lawsuit.

[ Edited: 26 June 2012 03:36 PM by Write4U ]
 Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 160 ]
Joined  2009-05-10

You’re a software engineer - have you tried making an EBNF of your transition rules? I get the feeling your transition rules are way too loose and allow you to come up with pretty much anything you want to

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 161 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

etcorngods,

I doubt if you will sell many of your games here, give it up man. You are a good salesman but the time for closing the deal is long past. You have not managed to get a single yes from your potential customers, let alone three. Now there is a valid equation, which is proven to be true.

Signature 

Art is the creation of that which evokes an emotional response, leading to thoughts of the noblest kind.
W4U

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 162 ]
Joined  2009-02-26
domokato - 26 June 2012 03:28 PM

You’re a software engineer - have you tried making an EBNF of your transition rules? I get the feeling your transition rules are way too loose and allow you to come up with pretty much anything you want to

shades of “a beautiful mind”, without the true credentials.

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 163 ]
Joined  2009-02-26

Here are some clever wordplays.
http://www.mindjunker.com/inspirational/when-words-explain-themselves-in-images-23-pics.html/

Signature 

W4U

Posted: 26 June 2012 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 164 ]
Total Posts:  5487
Joined  2010-06-16

At first I thought this guy was a sock puppet of Mabus.  For those of you who were around three to five years ago, he was definitely a twin of Etcorn.  However, I recalled that there was an article that he was arrested for threatening someone who had a popular atheistic/humanistic site, then institutionalized.  Then I recalled that Mabus was Canadian so he’s not the same person as Etcorn.  However, Darron, I’m not sure which of them takes the prize.  LOL

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 26 June 2012 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 165 ]
Joined  2009-05-10
Write4U - 26 June 2012 04:47 PM

Here are some clever wordplays.
http://www.mindjunker.com/inspirational/when-words-explain-themselves-in-images-23-pics.html/

Fun smile. Also, cute author

Signature 

11 of 12