6 of 12
Hi—I have sued James Randi for not going forward with my $1Million Challenge
Posted: 20 June 2012 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2012-06-18
DarronS - 20 June 2012 07:15 AM
etcorngods - 20 June 2012 06:59 AM

I mean what I said, they couldn’t test landing on the Moon.  I don’t need to read those books.  I was there—was a scientist for NASA—Spacecraft Project Manager for SERT II.  Probably before you were born.

When was that? I was born in 1955.

Sorry, you were 6 yrs old.

Posted: 20 June 2012 08:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
Equal Opportunity Curmudgeon - 20 June 2012 07:30 AM

Space Electric Rocket Test at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SERT-1 which had nothing to do with the moon missions.

You found the link to SERT I, I was Spacecraft Project manager of SERT II.  Sert I (I was Spacecraft Coordinator of that project) was a ballistic shot.  SERT II was an orbital test.

I didn’t say the project was directly involved in the Moon project, but i worked on the Moon project as a representative of NASA to the public.

Posted: 20 June 2012 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1191
Joined  2011-08-01

ET, if you were working at NASA in the 60’s, then you should have solid proof of the moon shot conspiracy. More than an alleged photo that you can’t find. Why not share some of your hard evidence?

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 20 June 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 20 June 2012 09:28 AM

ET, if you were working at NASA in the 60’s, then you should have solid proof of the moon shot conspiracy. More than an alleged photo that you can’t find. Why not share some of your hard evidence?

Solid proof, you think thousands of people working for NASA had “solid proof”?  Crazy.

Posted: 20 June 2012 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Total Posts:  1201
Joined  2009-05-10
macgyver - 19 June 2012 06:51 PM

This is the most entertaining thread I’ve seen in a while. I couldn’t stop laughing. I think you guys have all been taken for a ride here. There is no way this guy really believes this stuff. I mean even the name “ET Corn Gods”?? What a hoot. He’s just yanking your chain. He needs to check the calendar though. Its way past April 1st.

I dunno man. He put way too much work into this stuff to just be trolling. Unless he’s not actually the guy who runs the site…

Signature 

“What people do is they confuse cynicism with skepticism. Cynicism is ‘you can’t change anything, everything sucks, there’s no point to anything.’ Skepticism is, ‘well, I’m not so sure.’” -Bill Nye

Posted: 20 June 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Joined  2011-08-01
etcorngods - 20 June 2012 09:39 AM

Solid proof, you think thousands of people working for NASA had “solid proof”?  Crazy.

So how did they manage to conceal the truth from all those thousands of people?

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist
“I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.”—Edith Sitwell

Posted: 20 June 2012 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-06-18
FreeInKy - 20 June 2012 09:55 AM
etcorngods - 20 June 2012 09:39 AM

So how did they manage to conceal the truth from all those thousands of people?

I don’t know.  Probably less than 25 people had to know about it.

Posted: 20 June 2012 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  15305
Joined  2006-02-14

On the Internet ...

Signature 

Doug

-:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:- -:—:-

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos

Posted: 20 June 2012 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2012-04-24

You should check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings.

NOTE: This is not me using Wikipedia as a source for facts that we landed on a moon.  This is a list of evidence that I urge you to check out on your own.  If you want, you can even run your own test with the retroreflectors!

Signature 

Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Posted: 20 June 2012 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Joined  2011-08-01
dougsmith - 20 June 2012 10:23 AM

On the Internet ...

LOL

Signature 

Free in Kentucky
—Humanist

Posted: 20 June 2012 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Total Posts:  5190
Joined  2010-06-16

Quoting ETCG:

Probably less than 25 people had to know about it.

Geez, learn to speak correct English.  It’s “fewer”, not “less”.

Occam

Signature 

Succinctness, clarity’s core.

Posted: 20 June 2012 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-24
Occam. - 20 June 2012 11:32 AM

Quoting ETCG:

Probably less than 25 people had to know about it.

Geez, learn to speak correct English.  It’s “fewer”, not “less”.

The ET Corn Gods probably sent him a special memo letting him know that “less” is now correct.

Signature 

Posted: 20 June 2012 12:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-04-24

Sorry, duplicate post.

Signature 

Posted: 20 June 2012 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Total Posts:  1064
Joined  2007-06-20
George - 20 June 2012 04:41 AM
etcorngods - 20 June 2012 03:07 AM

There are pictures from within the space vehicle on the way to the moon of someone’s hand outside of the window.

Really? Never heard of this one. Do you have a link to that photo?

This may be a case of a tale getting taller with each re-telling.  I’m not familiar with a “hand outside the window” claim but it’s a possibility he may be referring to a similar but less spectacular albeit still nutty claim made by Bart Sibrel.  Sibrel is the lunatic (pun intended) who called Buzz Aldrin—the second man to walk on the Moon—a “coward”, a “liar”, and a “thief”.  Aldrin then punched him, a one-time right I say Aldrin earned by being one of the men to walk on the Moon. 

Anyway, Sibrel claims an astronaut’s armnot a hand, blocks a portion of the Earth at some point in a video while aiming the camera out the window.  I believe even the lunatic Sibrel admits the arm is from and astronaut and inside the capsule at the time.  But he somehow claims this proves the image of the Earth is a cutout hanging outside the capsule and/or that the capsule was only in low Earth orbit at the time.  Yeah, I don’t get it either, but then again, I’m sane. 

Prepare to be shocked by Sibrel’s “proof”.  Here is the “arm” blocking the Earth, from his video A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon!...

Apollo11EarthinWindow.jpg

It’s either an astronaut’s arm or the window edge.  Either way it doesn’t change the fact that the Apollo Lunar Landings actually happened. 

Too bad Aldrin didn’t punch Sibrel harder, it might have knocked some sense into him.

Signature 

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation.

—James Madison

Posted: 20 June 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Total Posts:  9284
Joined  2006-08-29

Unbelievable. Thanks, Rocinante.

6 of 12